The Beatles 'Bread Box' CD collection

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

The Beatles 'Bread Box' CD collection

Postby lukelion » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi all :)

i hope this is the right place to post this, but I am getting rid of 2 copies of the rare and wonderful 1988 'Beatles 'Bread Box' CD collection' new and boxed, I had intended to give it as a gift but the opportunity has not arisen so i signed up to ebay to sell them

i've got 2 boxes, and luckily a 3rd for myself which i acquired from my previous employer. but the 2 i am selling are 100% new, boxed, and unopened! here is the link to the first one, bidding will end at roughly 2.30pm on tuesday, after which i will put the 2nd one up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320510842840&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

i will make a note of when the 2nd one goes up, provided that it's ok to post stuff like this here and i do not get banned by admin! hopefully not, i thought it might be worthwhile posting here if someone was interested, so if you are, happy bidding :)

thanks! Luke
lukelion

Re: The Beatles 'Bread Box' CD collection

Postby chris » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:23 pm

i wish you well. but with the much hyped remasters being released just months ago...you may have a tough time getting a decent bid.

i hope it works out for you, though.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Return to The Beatles: Albums