Yoko to become godmother too Beatrice! NOT !

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Yoko to become godmother too Beatrice! NOT !

Postby King_Monkey! » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:55 am

Just a lovely thought - Yokos motherly instinct etc :wink: It could happen.....
King_Monkey!

Postby Florance » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:52 am

yoko's motherly instinct? you mean the instinct when she was making love with john lennon while he was married with cynthia and while he had a son? that motherly instinct?
Florance

Postby King_Monkey! » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:05 pm

Yes - Yoko mothering her young!
King_Monkey!

Postby chris » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:32 pm

Wha? I'm sorry, the We Love Yoko website is...what, there isn't one?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:53 pm

chris wrote:Wha? I'm sorry, the We Love Yoko website is...what, there isn't one?

and this isn't a We Hate Yoko website either....grow up
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:33 pm

actually I don't hate her either. this isn't an appropriate place for a Yoko thread. This isn't a John or a Yoko website. Read the title. Its for McCartney fans. it seems the only time yoko is in the news is when she's slamming Paul. So, big guy, she's open to be getting slammed a bit here too.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:38 pm

well, by definition a mccarntey fan is a beatles fan, and a beatles fan is a lennon fan. And this thread is in "beatle related artists" and that is what yoko is, actually related. so, big guy, this thread is more than appropriate

"hold on yoko
yoko hold on
it's gonna be alright"

J Lennon 1970
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:51 pm

This...again, is a Paul McCartney fan site. You can worship Yoko all you want. I'm not asking you to dislike her. But, again, she only makes the news when she has something negative to say about Paul. I'll even defend her right to not like Paul. But she opens herself up to critism. It isn't realistic to think she's not going to get bashed in this forum.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:37 am

james1985 wrote:
chris wrote:Wha? I'm sorry, the We Love Yoko website is...what, there isn't one?

and this isn't a We Hate Yoko website either....grow up

By the same token, we don't need 9 different threads on Yoko either. She's about as unpopular as a person can be in a Macca website forum. You know this, and so does King Monkey! So creating a thread, (or in your case, defending it), saying that Yoko is gonna be the godmother for Beatrice is not meant as a serious thread, but only to get everyone fired up! I have no problems with a Yoko thread for legitimate discussions, but these threads are just idiodic and useless. I have two words for you guys: Common Sense!
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ANGRY » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:01 am

usually, i agree with the good mr. james alot, but his uncommon loss of perspective is a bit alarming. yoko was one of the two main stumbling blocks to the band staying together. ( Klein being the other ) she was also one of the main reasons they never got back together, though all have said they thought, in some cases, seriously, about it. while her aprt in breaking up johns marriage is questionable, let's face it, it was his choice, no one forced him, it's her treatment of julian, both then, and from then on that really irks me. john had little or no contact or relationship with julian and all of that was thanks to her. her continued mistreatment of him even unto today, makes her a totally unworthy character. there are far, far better places to bet your chips, mate...on this one, it might be you and the monkey that need to get over it...(in, of course, my humble opinion )
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions