Yokos hair...Do you prefer Yoko with her hair up ?

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Yoko : aggghhh!!! just the name sends me wild

Postby Jeremy K2 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:29 am

EddieV wrote:I don´t prefer her at all!! She destroyed and controlled John

Very very true and she helped to strain the relationship between Paul and John. Why was John so blind to her ways!

Jeremy
Jeremy K2

Postby rocco scott » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:40 am

John was so correct when he wrote that song everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

Yoko is the worst thing that ever happened to the four lads from liverpool.
rocco scott

Postby King_Monkey! » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:18 pm

I will not have you put the goddess down in this way!!!! SHOW RESPECT WHERE RESPECT IS DUE!!!!It is great she is covering Beatles songs! I am sure we are all united in agreement That The Goddess WAS the 5th Beatle more than anyone else - so why should this fine example of the lost link to mankind not sing her babies ?????? And anyway this topic was meant to be about how Yoko wears her hair, but as the subject has changed on a more serious note I think Yoko was great for The Beatles story....... Because of her they stopped at their ARTISTIC PEAK!!!! Right At the end of the 60s - perfect timing! "Let It Be" was a great way to go - again could not be more perfect, the song etc! I for one would not liked to see them carry on, and on and on!!!! So in the long run Yoko or "Dame Yoko" as she should be was responsible for something that could not have worked out better in the long run!

By the way does the goddess get her designer dresses free like the other stars and super models - she looked slinky in that black number at the Grammys in 2003 and was voted one of the best dressed of the night 8)
King_Monkey!

Previous

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions