emmit rhodes

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Postby theDingle » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:06 pm

Steve-o wrote:There is a few shops i like to go to around these parts that have alot of odd-older stuff in vinyl. I have not been to visit in a while, so i may truck up there this week and see if i can find...and actually, the thumb thing CAN be fixed...I just don't want a pin in my thumb. Airport security and all that. :lol:
I can understand, what with their want to do cavity searches and whatnot, ick!

When I was in Delaware O, I used to trip down to Big C and hit a great used record store on North High--Bent Back Records, or something like that. Know where I'm talking--izzit still there?
not shmingking of gin
theDingle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:16 pm

[quote="theDinglea great used record store on North High--Bent Back Records, or something like that. Know where I'm talking--izzit still there?[/quote]Since the drinking age went to 21 years ago, alot of bars have dried up (pun intended) in the area. Alot of the local stores have been replaced by Starbucks and such....I'm not even sure if it's there...the ones i was thinking of are in Westerville and Whitehall.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions