The Macca's and Those who Can't Speak For Themselves.

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

The Macca's and Those who Can't Speak For Themselves.

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:06 am

Paul has been a supporter of animal rights since he and Linda shared a lamb dinner together in the very early 70's; and great supporters they became.

Macca is still the man of great action for our animals who can't speak for themselves. He now does it with the help of his new wife Heather who is also head of the "No More Land Mines" campain.

I was at work chatting about Paul with a co-worker the other day and he raised an interesting point.

He said Paul is doing even more now for or fury friends than ever before because it helps keep Linda around. I suppose he means Paul enjoys helping and cares deeply on a personal level from doing just that, but he still feels he's in this with not only Heather now but with Linda too.
This extra campaigning Paul seems to be doing keeps Linda at his side like an angel on his shoulder.

I didn't really notice that he is doing more, or putting more time and effort into charity.....but anyway.

It seemed like a nice thing for my co-worker to say...and I thought I'd share it.

Ofcoarse I also spread the word of Maccacentral/Radio to him during our conversation. Which I consider my cause and I hope he joins or family.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby admiral_halsey » Sat May 06, 2006 7:01 pm

Indeed, Macca does do a lot of good work for the animals, and stands up for their rights as beings - somebody has to! It's a quality in him I truly admire and I pretty much agree with everything he says on the matter.

Ram on!
admiral_halsey

Return to MACCA-Charities & Issues