McCartney Against Milk ?

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

Postby admiral_halsey » Sat May 06, 2006 6:59 pm

Stop taking the piss.

Ram on!
admiral_halsey

Postby Highamster » Sat May 06, 2006 9:17 pm

Who? What? When? Where? Why?
Highamster
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re:

Postby maccamania102 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:18 am

admiral_halsey wrote:If you think about it from a logical point of view, it's unnatural for humans to drink milk which is designed to only be drank by baby cows. It's not meant for humans, but we feel it's ok for us to steal it and drink it. Dairy cows are forcibly impregnated. When they give birth the calves are sold off to the veal industry for slaughter and the mother is continually milked until she's too weak to continue. It's pretty cruel really.

Anything we ingest can be thought of as unnatural. Who are we grow things and to pull those living things out of the ground and eat them? And everything we do can be called unnatural. What right do we have to put a saddle on a horse and make him take us for a ride? No matter where you live, your home was built on land that was some farmland, woods, etc. What right do you have to take the land? The human race is unnatural if you want to take it to all levels and we infringe on something else on this planet. It gets to the point of being ridiculous.

And only male calves are sold off to the veal industry, as they can't produce milk.
maccamania102

Re:

Postby maccamania102 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:25 am

femaleanimal wrote:People`s ignorance about milk really astounds me. It is food meant for baby cows, not humans of any age. It is certainly unhealthy (and it has been suggested that Linda`s excessive consumption of dairy may have caused her cancer). It is also extraordinarily cruel, turning cows into milk machines, and producing many unwanted calves. As for what Paul`s children think of it - James has been a vegan for many years, and Paul said he was constantly trying to convert the rest of the family.

And who suggested that dairy gave Linda McCartney breast cancer? Some crazy vegan? What a ridiculous unsubstantiated statement. Maybe it was her cigarette and pot smoking over the years, maybe it was a bunch of other things....and maybe she was just one of the statistics....one in eight women get breast cancer in their lifetime.
maccamania102

Re: McCartney Against Milk ?

Postby mrsm » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:43 pm

my great aunt passed away at the age pf 105. at the age of 99 she was still tending to her garden . much of what her diet consisted of was from her garden. although she cooked with lard!!
chicken and pork were the only meats . no red meats and no fish.
buttermilk!! was the only kind of milk she drank. lots of water and blackberry wine once in a while.
when she passed away she had only been to the doctor twice in her lifetime!! so amazing!
one other thing. she laughed about almost everything, even though she had seen the passing of most of her family. i bet the wine helped alot with the laughing, speaking of which i think i will have a sip :D :D smile on!!!!
i light a candle to our love, in love all problems disappear.
mrsm

Postby pianoguy123 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:19 pm

I didn't know he was against milk too! :shock: That's a little much! I mean the cow NEEDS to be milked... so why not drink it? I mean it's not AT ALL hurting the cow ...it's making it feel better in reality!
pianoguy123

Postby Crisstti » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:47 pm

pianoguy123 wrote:I didn't know he was against milk too! :shock: That's a little much! I mean the cow NEEDS to be milked... so why not drink it? I mean it's not AT ALL hurting the cow ...it's making it feel better in reality!

No, caws don't need to be milked. They only produce milk when they have a baby, just like women. So the milk industry forcefully gets them pregnant and then takes the baby caws away to slaughterhouses to produce veal. When caws are too weak to produce milk in the rate that the industry wants, they send them to slaughterhouses as well (and that is long before they would naturally die).
So it is definitely hurting caws.

Most people here have just tried to make fun and look away from the facts. Of course, everyone is free to take the chances they want with their own health, but the facts are the facts, and milk is a risk factor. Just don't ignore it.

And for everyone who has been saying that it's just "vegan propaganda", that kind of reasoning is a fallacy.
"You've never felt the rain, my friend, until you've felt it running down you back".
Crisstti

Postby Mark Rink » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:29 pm

nothing dies when you get milk the cow feels nothing the cow is at no harm this has to be the dumbest thing that I've seen here at macca-radio since i've started listening who makes this s**t up ?
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mark Rink » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:17 pm

a cow needs to be milked you flipping goof balls ~X(
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mark Rink » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm

i just found out that macca is a gainst making cheese :shock: