Paul and the Seal Hunt.

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:27 am

Well, I don't really care either way, none of this affects me really. But I think that since it's so key to the NS economy and it's a huge tradition, Paul and Heather should probably just leave it alone. But whatever, doesn't matter either way to me.

My question for all of you "newbies" is, why are you here?!? Is it just to vent?? Paul's not gonna read this you know! It's a Paul fansite where we focus on discussing his musical career. We do talk about the other things in his life, but that's not why we're here. So your venting here isn't achieving anything but ticking off some of the members of this board. If that makes you feel better, go ahead, but I must say it's pretty pointless. Maybe write a letter to your local leader instead, I don't know.
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Paperback Writer » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:46 am

Seal Hunt Advocates;

Well, you clearly are assuming a lot about everyone here and how they think, act, and view a variety of issues not previously addressed. But when your a know it all....... Yup I mis-spelled Rove's name, putting a C where a K should be - your mighty quick to come to correct this........should I assume something here? I don't see this as a useful use of time, space or effort anymore - for your efforts are- as Rick stated - better directed elswhere. So I won't be writing here again, wasting my time. Just one question:

Bungalo Bill vs. Happiness Is A Warm Gun?
"Step on the gas and wipe that tear away,
One sweet dream came true today!"
Paperback Writer
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Paperback Writer » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:30 am

Excellent summary, Angry!!!
"Step on the gas and wipe that tear away,
One sweet dream came true today!"
Paperback Writer
Silver member
Silver member

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:31 am

Paperback Writer wrote:Seal Hunt Advocates;

Well, you clearly are assuming a lot about everyone here and how they think, act, and view a variety of issues not previously addressed. But when your a know it all....... Yup I mis-spelled Rove's name, putting a C where a K should be - your mighty quick to come to correct this........should I assume something here? I don't see this as a useful use of time, space or effort anymore - for your efforts are- as Rick stated - better directed elswhere. So I won't be writing here again, wasting my time. Just one question:

Bungalo Bill vs. Happiness Is A Warm Gun?

Happiness Is A Warm Gun!

Happiness Is A Wam Gun vs. Dear Prud....

Oh crap, sorry! Wrong topic! ;-)
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:02 pm

someone playing matchups without me? :wink:
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:40 pm

No no James, never!!

But I just created a battle in the match-up forum, better go respond to it before someone else gets there! hehe
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Rene » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:44 pm

Hey Angry...

I knew I could count on you...

GREAT JOB!!!
"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/amazedrene
Rene
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:06 pm

RickStark79 wrote:No no James, never!!

But I just created a battle in the match-up forum, better go respond to it before someone else gets there! hehe

Laura beat me to it! :lol:
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby admiral_halsey » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:41 pm

Who cares if it's a "way of life", find another way of life that doesn't involve MURDER. Seal hunting is cruel plain and simple, just like fishing is or any hunting/killing of animals for food, fur or any other purposes. What makes you value one life over another? We all exist on the same planet, we all have feelings and we can all feel pain. I know everyone's entitled to an opinion and this is mine. I think what Paul and Heather are doing is great. They're using their fame to raise awareness for good causes - I like to think I'd do that if I were famous. Rock on Paul!

Ram on!
admiral_halsey

Postby fatbasturd » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:18 pm

WOW great rebuttal ...... Paul the ***** is going to be on Larry King live tonight...with the premier of Newfoundland.
If anyone one here has the Intellect greater then a sponge...I would be ever so pleased to hear your point of veiw on this program.
PS...I do realize that this is just a fan site but now Paul is not going to come to my house to hear my point of view is he?

COMMENT FROM ADMIN: I had to edit your post, these forums are not moderated generally it's up to posters to moderate themselves. Given the fact that your are new, I leave you with a warning. Continue and you will be banned.
fatbasturd

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Charities & Issues