Paul Bashes Bush (WARNING: HIGH POLITICAL CONTENT)

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Paul Bashes Bush (WARNING: HIGH POLITICAL CONTENT)

Postby flextint » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

In montreal we are talking about how happy we are that he is coming to do a show here after 20 years.If your biggest problem in life is a rock star made a comment of a past president[ which lets face it what rock star hasn't] then please come and live in the real world your life is waaaay to easy.This story didn't even make our news.A non issue.
flextint
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 am

wow...the level of insipidness...the level of vitriol....

obama kool-aid ?...really...how frikkin' lame...

50%...? really ??
well, if that's the case, the smarter half will have no problem picking up the tickets the screaming masses leave behind...

paul ..? a bit left of center..?? ..NO !!!
and...some supposed 'fan'....JUST CAUGHT ONTO THIS ????
really...who'd been drinking the mind-numbing kool-aid, now ?

and...there really is a huge difference between knocking ANY president...or prime minister (especially those out of office) as opposed to attacking the queen...if you really are not smart enough to at least know that...

and, jjs...using THIS part of the form ? to once again air his lame views on mcartneys doobie-age heritage..to be here, to bash the lyrics, again...no surprise,especially from one who claimed he only posted in one area, simply to ..um..'debate'...have you no shame lad....

i'm not just doubtful...i'm positive that, other than extreme right wingers, no one...no one is even in the slightest bit concerned or aware of this..i KNOW this, not because i've taken to...i don't know, count the # of posts here, or elsewhere..

but because,..i LIVE in the real world...like kojak, my REAL world is (physically) right dab smack in the hear of big red country..and no one...NO ONE is even talking about this: none of the farmers, none of the ranchers, none of the small business leaders...none of the big business leaders: NO ONE !
they all have lives...they all have things to do...even more important things to do than twist all reality just to have a ANOTHER chance to bash obama...for those of us who dwell in reality, bush.
(yes, quite to the contrary,there are a heck of a lot of republicans, like myself, who do NOT wish to, in the past, now or in the future, idolize the former president; we are just as equally aware of all his shortcomings...painfully so)

and, to the completely lame..totally idiotic poster who wondered why paul was dating nancy shevell, if she happens to donate to republican interests...first of all, unlike ..um...YOU... paul is not completely one-sided..his views on things are NOT totally, completely, 100% left of anything..he has, throughout his life, been fairly even handed, middle of the road...many republicans are also this way: not 100% to the right...not diametriacally, automatically...completely opposed to reality.

did it ever occur (well...obviously not) to you that he dated her because he liked her...that he found her to be, inside and out, an attractive human being ?

unlike YOU most of us can distinguish reality..and in reality, we don't always walk locked in footstep..always agree totally, 100% on everything, all the time...IF we all did...WHO WOULD BE DRINKING THE KOOL-AID, THEN ?

to everyone else who's tailfeathers are all a-kimbo: get over your completely lame, and very wrong self....the man told a friggin' joke..it most likely was not scripted..certainly not by the president or his men...the mentioing of this joke, while completely appropriate to bush, WAS NOT APPROPRIATE TO THE VENUE but, so what..as many have pointed out..beck, limbaugh and hannity say far worse things about obama (and in becks case, obamas children) EVERY STINKING DAY OF THE WEEK !

WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE ABOUT THAT?

WHY ARE YOU NOT ATTACKING THEM ?

WHY IS IT ONLY OKAY TO BASH THE GUYS YOU DISLIKE....WHAT ARE YOUR ETHICS ?
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby bonovox66 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 am

To flextint and atom well said ^:)^

Now lets move on and talk about either something later really matters or go back to our fun Paulie discussions.
bonovox66
Supporter
Supporter

Postby jgkojak » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks H Atom- well said. :ymapplause:

No one is concerned about this issue and if you are you're not terribly in touch with reality.

(Reality has a well-known liberal bias)
Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mark Rink » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 pm

:shock: a library? bashing? if he called Bush an asshol+ or a stupid motherfuc+e+ or a complete fuc+ing idiot then maybe bashing but what did Macca say that was'nt true? FUC+ BUSH :-BD
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mark Rink » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 pm

bonovox66 wrote:To flextint and atom well said ^:)^

Now lets move on and talk about either something later really matters or go back to our fun Paulie discussions.

:-BD
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to MACCA-Charities & Issues