Who ruined VH1?

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Who ruined VH1?

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:48 pm

This network is now unwatchable. Who ruined it? They had the audacity to do a show on murderers who formed a rock n roll band and they promoted them and didn't even consider the victims. When they did a Behind the music on Motley Crue, i know the network was cooked.

And who the hell is that Hindu Guy? Why does he think he is so clever and funny? Agggh... or that Anorexic model? Or those survivor losers whose 15 minutes are up...

I always liked McCartney's disgust when he was interviewed in '97 by that smart-as% punk kid (John Fugelsang)...He was such a jerk - i thought McCartney was throwing him shots because he was such a smart-as$ and pretended that he knew everything about McCartney. Paul couldn't wait to get out of there.

This same guy like embarrassed George by ignoring Ravi Shankar and continually questioned George on Beatle stuff and ignored Ravi. It was not only rude but showed bad manners.

The best interviewer for Paul are people like Michael Parkinson, Mary, or intelligent folks like Charlie Rose, Miles, or the guy who interviewed him in 1980 for that record. Otherwise, he gets stuck being interviewed by a bunch of cheeseballs. [xx(]

[:D] I'd like to see smart-ass Fugelsang whacked and beaten to a pulp as a special guest-star on either CSI-Miami, the Revamped Quincy, or as Tony Soprano's new adversary
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby maccastheman » Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:05 pm

I agree about Fugelsang. I've never liked the guy. He went nowhere in a hurry. Once he was talking about Dylan and he kept saying, "I've seen him dozens and dozens of times." What are we all supposed to do, bow down and praise him?

As for the rock and roll prisoners - I understand the need to rehabilitate criminals, but to put them on television in a glorified manner is a bit sick. It's a slap in the face to all of their victims. People that get a pleasure out of watching them vent are like people who buy Charles Manson's records - really, really sick.
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:30 pm

That program just shows you that prisons are way to easy on prisoners.
It varies from state to state, but most of them have it too easy.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:39 pm

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
I'd like to see smart-ass Fugelsang whacked and beaten to a pulp as a special guest-star on either CSI-Miami, the Revamped Quincy, or as Tony Soprano's new adversary

Sometimes..I mean SOMETIMES I miss CS. CHOKE!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:40 pm

quote:Originally posted by Steve-o
quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
I'd like to see smart-ass Fugelsang whacked and beaten to a pulp as a special guest-star on either CSI-Miami, the Revamped Quincy, or as Tony Soprano's new adversary

Sometimes..I mean SOMETIMES I miss CS. CHOKE!!!

Yes, SOMETIMES being the operative word. LOL
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:42 pm

I don't miss the Scotch fueled rants against humanity, however. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:11 pm

quote:Originally posted by Steve-o
I don't miss the Scotch fueled rants against humanity, however. [:D]

CHOKE!!!! Right. CS is actually a very intelligent guy who makes some great points. He and I were basically the first two regular posters here, and he seemed absolutely fine for the longest time. Then, all of a sudden, I suppose somebody placed a scotch bottle next to him, and he like totally changed. LOL. Strange.
Ram1

Postby Bluebird » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:29 am

Ram1 wrote:
CHOKE!!!! Right. CS is actually a very intelligent guy who makes some great points.

Yes she does. :P
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Return to MACCA In-The-Media