`And in the end` - Divorce Settlement Announced

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Re: `And in the end` - Divorce Settlement Announced

Postby Harrythebannister » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:04 pm

james1985 wrote:Her crowing outside the court really pissed me off. Shut your mouth, love, and try to handle yourself with just a tiny bit of grace. Go on, try.

Agreed.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7301215.stm
Man I could smell your breath a mile away.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EwaldK » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Paul looked really tired:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... =1773&ct=5

warning: the link also contains some less pleasant Heather pics.
EwaldK

Postby JumpinJoe49 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:10 pm

GOOD BYE :puker HEATHER :pukel .............. :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute
JumpinJoe49
Supporter
Supporter

Postby akweaver » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Party for Paul...

Here Here Congrats Paul!!!
The Toons begin dancing and singing.
akweaver
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:13 am

Harrythebannister wrote:Hopefully she'll emigrate to a far off place and we'll never hear of Mucca again....

I think you're forgetting something here - whether we like it or not, Heather is Beatrice's mother. I think we all agree we don't want her to take Bea anywhere far away, so she'll always have to be around, to some extent...
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby EddieV » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:57 am

EwaldK wrote:Paul looked really tired:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... =1773&ct=5

warning: the link also contains some less pleasant Heather pics.

Yes he looked tired but as usual great!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby darrel » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:54 am

apparently in court Heather poured a jug of water over Paul's lawyer Fiona Shackleton. asked out side court about it Heather said she'd been "baptised" surely this was contempt of court for which heather should have been jailed.
dont think you could put a gagging order on this maniac you would have to superglue her big mouth shut.
darrel

Postby ROCKSHOW24 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:52 am

Correct... If you or I had done something like this, it would be..... Not too mention all the
second guessing she made on the judges decision, and the whole legal system. That is unquestionably contempt of court....Although I don't know if the legal system is like the one
we have in the U.S..... We would have been thrown in jail.

She is the worst sort of person. I feel bad for Bea.... Heather walks out of the court and bashes Paul, and the judge, and the legal system, and spins her stories about how hard her life is, and that she won't say that Paul is cruel.... But her sister will, and that Bea will only make 70,000 dollars a year (Not bad for an under 5 year old)..... And do you know who will hear all of this?? Bea!! She will hear her Mom talking bad about her Dad, and I'm sure when she has her share of custody with her, she will do everything she can to poison Bea against him. It's really sad to me that she couldn't handle this better.
Hidden in the yard, underneath the wall,
buried deep below, a thousand layers, lay the answer to it all
ROCKSHOW24

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:12 am

You make a lot of assumptions in your statement. You are giving Paul no credit at all. Just because they divorced and like most divorces that tear up relationships even more than what lead to the divorce, you have to give Paul some credit. I am absolutely sure that she is and will be a good mother, not matter what you read in the tabloids. During and after a divorce some mothers and fathers are so blind with hate that they do and say awful things. Quite similar to what I have read here over the last couple years from some people.

But after all is said and done, after the divorce most of the time things cool off and most people resort to the people they are. If you were a loving caring person prior to the mess, most like you will revert to back to that with some scars. People can change for the good as well as change for the bad. We should not be so easy to prejudge people we don't even know pesonally. We know Paul's music, how he puts out his soul in his music. We know the Paul in the interviews, the thumbs up guy, but we really don't know Paul personally now do we. We do know how verbal and head strong Heather is and I'm sure she will regret some of the public things she has said but again, we don't know here now do we.
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby ROCKSHOW24 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:44 am

I agree that I've made some assumptions. But those assumptions were made on her behavior in public. There has been more than one occasion where she has made wild accusations and remarks that are for one, contemptuous, but also, were a big reason why her law team decided to part ways. I know that the media has done alot to make her seem like a crazy gold digger. But, she has not really done much to change our view of this. The outburst yesterday just reinforces the opinion that many people already have of her. It just seems to me that if Heather doesn't want to say bad things about Paul in front of Bea, like she has said in the past.... Yesterday was a bad example of this. None of us are perfect though. Maybe it is different in the privacy of their own home... I just have trouble believing it...

I am also sure that Paul is just as much to blame for the divorce, as any relationship is a two way street. I also know that Paul puts on the happy persona when he is seen out and about. He carries himself a bit better in public than she does. I think we are all a little bit biased on this subject, I mean, this is a Paul message board... lol...
Hidden in the yard, underneath the wall,
buried deep below, a thousand layers, lay the answer to it all
ROCKSHOW24

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media