MAF ENTERS UK CHART AT NUMBER FIVE

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby BruceMirken » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:08 am

It would be nice if Starbucks would announce how many UK sales they had that first week, so that some number-cruncher could tell the world where it would have placed had those sales been counted. I wouldn't be surprised if it would have been at least a notch or two higher. I hope we find out sometime.
"I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land." -- Mark Twain
BruceMirken
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby michaelk » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:43 am

Well you know MAF is in that chart with some heavy hitters. Rihanna is currently No.1 in both singles and albums so she is HOT and the other albums are also hot acts so being in just behind Maroon 5 and co (and well above new entries from the likes of Marilyn Manson and Bruce Springsteen) is none too shabby.

Got a feeling MAF will stick around in the chart rather than drop suddenly after huge initial sales. In fact, I'd go so far to say that MAF is already and will continue to perform sales-wise, in an entirely new pattern.
michaelk
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby EddieV » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:56 pm

Room for improvement. I hope it stays in the charts for a long time.
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Starbucks sales not included....very good I would say.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to MACCA In-The-Media