Things are coming uglier

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Things are coming uglier

Postby funkbeatle » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:54 am

Not enough Paul's ex-wife allegations against him, media brought more bombshell to ruin his reputation, that's so sad!! Now Geoffrey Giuliano said that he got tapes that contains statements of Paul's stepsister Ruth and stepmother Angie that supposedly were cruely abused verbally in Beatles early days and worst, Ruth stated that she even had a sexual harassment by him when she was 13!!!!! Even his dad Jim towards to the end of his life didn't scape from the abuses of his "tyrant" son according to the ladies!!! Worst, Heather wants those tapes as a weapon in the court against him!!!Why on the Earth do they not want to give him a break, why is he deserving all this miserable situation??? What more tapes with more Paul "dark side" will come to the surface from nowhere?? Were those authentic?? Who can prove it??Are there so many people who wants to dig more of his gold?? Why did it appear now after all these years??? Is Paul all that "devil" as they want to paint him???? At what point all may be true?? I cannot believe any of those awful things in the media...Paul does not deserve that!!!
funkbeatle

Postby mi » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:19 am

Geoffrey Giuliano is always happy to do some Paul bashing - that's his favorite sport. Nobody should take that seriously, and Heather lost her credibility long ago. If she does bring this rubbish to court and tries to present him as violent, well... he has four kids to testify whether he ever laid a finger on them. Stella was already quoted saying she's going to "kill the bitch" after she heard her hilarious accusations that he beat Linda as well...let's suppose for a moment that this was true - how on earth would Heather Mills know that? she was only born when he married Linda...
Besides, those types contain stories of Paul's behavior over 30 years ago -would that be acceptable in court? Heather is just being pathetic, that's all - in the meantime she's the one acting violently in public, not him.
I read some of Ruth's stories from those types - in one of them she said she became large breasted at a young age and Paul made some nasty remarks about that when she wandered around the house, wrapped in a towel after a shower...is that the "sexual harrassment"? I'M NOT SAYING I BELIEVE THAT!!! - it may have been twisted a million times since it came out of her mouth, if it did at all. However, when I first read that I felt kind of sympathy for her because, you see...I know what it's like to be large breasted at too young an age. I've been there myself and it's bad enough to have to suffer nasty remarks and looks from strangers, but from your own family?... of course, Paul was young and maybe not-so-sensitive-to-those-things, but I don't accept that young men can't be sensitive. He said himself, in the anthology, about his behavior towards Stuart Sutclife - "I see now that I could have been more sensitive towards him, but who's sensitive at that age..." - I just couldn't disagree more with that! I was suprised to hear that from him, to be honest.
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby funkbeatle » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:46 am

Well I think that couldn't be considered as a "sexual harassment" properly...you know, Paul was much younger and sexually in his peak at that time and a young guy at that age can't controll many times what tells to a girl(moreover if having a big breast :lol: ) and she was his STEPsister not bood relationed, though that is a stupid thing to do anyway. I think you also know that in the States if a guy tells one or two words just insinuating a wicked flirt to a work colleague, you may get a lawsuit for sexual harassment on your shoulders for nothing even if you were just joking with sexual connotations. The court take it seriously there I think you know american "zero tolerance". :lol:
Of course in Paul's case many things can't be taken seriously, and many things have been overtaken and exaggerated than the reality.
funkbeatle

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:22 pm

Paul was insensitive at a young age according to Brian Wilson...Who cares really...and when men are still well....boys ...most are insensitive I totally understand the Stu Comment...Oh and for the record Brian Wilson also say's that now Paul is a great guy ...a gentleman.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:09 pm

I don't really care if Paul was "sensitive" or not as a young man. Makes no difference in my eyes. Even our idols are human beings, and we all say/do stupid things.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby RickStark79 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:13 pm

Really, who cares?
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby funkbeatle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:29 am

Totally agreed, since Paul'll keep doing marvellous songs!!
funkbeatle

Postby chris » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:39 pm

listen people...we all have skeletons in our closet, right? there isn't one of us here who would rather not let some sort of sensitive information get out. now, i don't know if these allegations are true...and thats all they are, allegations, but lets not be too quick to rush to judgement.

i know i have done some stupid things at a younger age that i am pretty shamed of. my guess is that most, if not all of us have. acting foolishly at a young age is how most of us learn right from wrong.

now, i'm not going to blindly ignore any past indiscretions that he may have done. but accusations are exactly that...someone accusing him of something. it may or may not be true. but before we rule our personal judgement, remember what we may have done when we were younger too. i'm just sayin'
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby akweaver » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:32 pm

Ugly-smuggly... Youth to adulthood pans out a lot of mistakes. Not really interested in said claims.

Eagles-Life In The Fast Lane

Life in the fast lane
Surely make you lose your mind
Life in the fast lane, everything all the time
Life in the fast lane, uh huh
Blowin' and burnin', blinded by thirst
They didn't see the stop sign,
Took a turn for the worse

akweaver
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:57 am

I don't know just how ugly things are, nor do I care really. All I know is that when I surf the net in search for real McCartney news, all I get is tabloid articles about Heather making negative cartoons about Paul and her dancing with stars!

I want some real bloody news!
News that has nothing to do with Heather Mills!
This is crap folks!
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA In-The-Media