£10m art-break for Mucca

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

£10m art-break for Mucca

Postby I am the Paulrus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:53 am

£10m art-break for Mucca

By TOM WELLS
December 29, 2006

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006600363,00.html

HEATHER Mills was furious last night after estranged husband Paul McCartney removed priceless paintings from her home.

Lady Mucca spoke to cops after discovering the £10million masterpieces had been taken from her country retreat yesterday.

The former model, 38, only found out they were missing after setting off a burglar alarm.

She had arrived at the lodge house on Sir Paul’s sprawling estate in Peasmarsh, Sussex, with family and pals preparing to celebrate New Year.

Heather was stunned when she realised the alarm codes had been changed.

Cops were alerted by the alarm’s emergency call-out centre and arrived in minutes.

Fuming Heather immediately called her lawyers to brief them about the incident.

Pals claim Sir Paul, 64, does not have the right of access to the lodge under their separation agreement.

He only told Heather he had taken the paintings last night — by sending her a text message.

Macca said he was taking the artworks because he was concerned about security at the lodge.

A friend said Heather was shocked to discover the paintings and photos of Beatrice — her daughter with Macca — were missing.

She added: “Heather is staggered. Several pictures, including Renoirs and Picassos which have been hanging on the walls for months, have been taken.

“Photos of her and Beatrice have also vanished.

“Heather can’t believe things have got this bad.

“She’s not fussed about the pictures. She is more concerned about the family photos that have been taken.

“The police spoke to Sir Paul’s security guards, who confirmed he had removed them.”

Macca’s spokesman said last night: “No comment.”
ImageImage
I am the Paulrus
Silver member
Silver member

Postby EddieV » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:31 pm

Well done Macca!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Rene » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:58 pm

Go Macca!!!!
"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/amazedrene
Rene
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:44 pm

i'm not here to ruffle any feathers...i swear i'm not. and i realize that making a comment on this subject makes me a bit of a hypocrate. but i hate the fact that his dirty laundry is being aired in public. i realize that a public figure under the spotlight is going to have articles printed about him. thats the price of fame...i guess. but this is a private manner about a family that is falling apart. this shouldn't be in the news. i'm sure he would rather it not be in the news. we shouldn't be talking about this (again...chris the hypocrate). everyone, and i do say everyone, has skeletons in their closet. we are all human after all. i don't want to know what his are. and you won't find me rooting for him to squash his ex...because whatever trials, troubles and tribulations he has to go through, should be done privately. i, personally think this whole thing sucks. we should let them iron out whatever their differences they have amongst themselves. let them wash their hands of one another, and go their seperate ways...with dignity.

whew...thanks for letting me get that off my chest. now, go on and play boys and girls...and make sure you're in before nightfall.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:24 pm

The whole problem here though is the press. The headline states that art was stolen from one of Macca's houses. That's an outright lie, and the press should be accountable for this kind of crap. It's just crap....crap I tell you!!! :? :x :wink:
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Rene » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:53 pm

Chris...
You're right. It is a private matter and a family is being torn apart. Any way you look at it, that is sad.
I am glad to see him "fighting back" as it were. But again, I truly don't know the whole story. It's frankly none of my business.
Any split...especially where there are children involved...is tragic.
Owned.
"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/amazedrene
Rene
Supporter
Supporter

Postby stylegurrl » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:21 am

I agree with 2 of 3 .This "story" sounds like a load of crap as does the whole situation. Why would he change security codes to cause the alarm to go off (knowing that would alert security and draw attention) :?: It makes no sense. The last thing he should want are more tabloid tales about the divorce. If the paintings are his property, then they should have been removed before Heather moved into the lodge,along with anything else he did not want her to have. For a man who has such highly-paid legal counsel, they don't seem to be giving him the best advice...
stylegurrl

Return to MACCA In-The-Media