GOSSIP - ABOUT PAUL'S EVENTUAL "X"

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Berkeleyan » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:02 am

grade4 wrote:
Berkeleyan wrote:Heather heather
She's been under the weather
She's not getting any better
and she acts like a meddler.... :?

Did you make that up? ;)

Yep. There goes another one straight out of thew oven

Heather Heather,
heart of leather,
She just let her - be herself
Heather Heather,
stormy weather,
it does matter to herself.
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)

Mucca breaks into pig farm

Postby grade4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:51 pm

By BEN ASHFORD
March 15, 2007
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007120370,00.html

HEATHER MILLS broke into a PIG FARM to highlight alleged animal cruelty, it emerged last night.

Lady Mucca crept in under cover of darkness with a team of activists from vegetarian group Viva! to draw attention to the pigs’ “plight”.

But last night her stunt threatened to backfire when the farm’s owner accused them of making his pigs SICK by bringing in disease.

He also threatened to take Mills and her cohorts to court for trespass.

Mucca targeted the compound in Somerset two weeks ago to expose farrowing crates — which are narrow pens used to house sows while they give birth and nurture their piglets.

Footage reveals Heather — embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with former Beatle Paul McCartney — putting on overalls and disinfecting her boots before entering the farm.

Mucca insists she is doing nothing illegal — but owner Michael Underhill fumed: “I intend to take legal action.”

The raid at Briarwood Farm, near Bridgwater, is part of a Viva! campaign, headed by Mills, calling for crates to be outlawed.
"I feel like a princess" -- Sean Lennon, Irving Plaza, 4/13/07
grade4

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:43 am

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertai ... 8220070316

I think this one is legit!

Mucca cries wolf!
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:33 am

So...tonight Heather danced with the stars. :roll:
Three Judges...three Sixes

6 6 6 :evil: :evil: :evil:

Coinky Dink?
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby RickStark79 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:19 am

I was flipping through channels last night and saw her dance. She did very well. Better than I expected for someone having one leg. Bravo!!
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 pm

wow, finally they admit they made it up. Just as I've been saying all along, much of the negativeness towards her is based on lies to begin with. They should be forced to place it on the front page in large font just as the lies were, not on some backpage on the website. Either way, Heather will get some decent money out of this not due to anything she did, but lies and hate put out by a newspapers. I'm glad, perhaps now we'll get just the proper news on the divorce instead of fiction.

For some people who have actually believed some of the crap in the tabloids, this news article from the Sunday Mirror is for you. It really is self-explanitory and it proves what I've been saying all along and what Paul & Heather have asked all along. Don't believe what is printed as the truth.
===============================================
WE'RE SORRY

ON 4 March under the headline "BEATLED", we published an article claiming that a High Court judge in the Heather Mills McCartney divorce proceedings had thrown out some of her claims against Paul McCartney as being inadmissible and that she had been exposed in court as a fantasist and a liar about those claims and about her previous public statements, leading her to erupt with rage and shout and rant before breaking down in floods of tears.

We now accept, that the judge did not throw out any of her claims, she was not portrayed as a liar in court and she did not erupt with rage. We apologise to Heather Mills McCartney for any distress or embarrassment caused and have agreed to pay her damages and legal costs.

Sunday Mirror retraction:
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=we-re-sorry&method=full&objectid=18841230&siteid=62484-name_page.html
Mike

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:29 am

Robbie williams sniffing around Heather :puker

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006947088
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Paulo » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:37 pm

They're good for each other.
Paulo
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cologne girl » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:04 pm

The Mirror article may be OK and the result of an out-of-court settlement. The way they put forward their apologies, however, reminds me of myself after three or more hours of brainwashing argument with my husband: "Yes, dear, you are right, as always, and I was wrong. I shouldn't have spent those 100 euros on the Macca concert, jeopardizing irresponsibly our family's economy, health and general welfare. I apologize for all the problems I have caused. I should have listened to you right from the start, as always. I promise henceforthwith to always ask your consent first. Alright? May I go to bed now?" :lol: :lol:
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby maybebaby » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:26 am

So true! :lol:
maybebaby

PreviousNext