HEATHER MILLS SITS NEXT TO YOU ON A PLANE - WHAT SAY YOU?

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby RickStark79 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:39 pm

I'd say "What did the five fingers say to the face?? SLAP!!!" I'm Rick Stark bitch!!

If you're a fan of Chappelle's Show, you'll get that.
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Paulo » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:16 pm

I don't think I would be able to control my most violent animal instincts... :twisted: :evil:

Or vomit my plane food all over her... :evil: :twisted:

Or push her out of the plane while flying over a sea full of sharks... :evil: :twisted:

How I hate that silly bitch! I thought I would never dislike someone more than Michael Jackson...
Paulo
Supporter
Supporter

Postby stylegurrl » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:45 am

Anyone with class or common decency would leave her alone and allow her to travel in peace unless you had something useful to say.

Colocasia and Paulo-shame on you for such vile comments. :?
stylegurrl

Postby funkbeatle » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:02 am

Unfortunately things have been changed to a too much worst situation about this split lately. Never thought that nasty woman could be capable to tell all those things about Paul. We can't know what happens inside four walls of anybody's home, but I'm SURE Paul would NEVER beat or abuse his own wife(even that woman) or Linda, according Peter Cox that SUPPOSEDLY has some tapes with Linda's compromising statements. If that was true, his kids would not never defend him, and would be the first ones to confront him since that time. He REALLY LOVED Linda until she passed away and so do their kids about their dad. After Linda's death, Paul felt in love with that woman who SEEMED to be a good person, pretending to be an activist with humanitary causes. I guess she's an activist to her own causes(shopping most of the time distressing for her "bad"moment, oh poor girl! Please do me a favour!). Seems that she thinks Paul is a gold mine to live the rest of her life comfortably, what a shameless she is!!
Last edited by funkbeatle on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
funkbeatle

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:14 am

Excuse me, mam, could you pass me the barf bag?
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Macca's Jet

Postby Ian Iachimo » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:02 pm

'Hay Heather, did Paul buy you a plane?....

What did he buy you for the other leg, a bottle of Immac!' (Hair remover)
Ian Iachimo

Re: Macca's Jet

Postby RickStark79 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:26 pm

Ian Iachimo wrote:'Hay Heather, did Paul buy you a plane?....

What did he buy you for the other leg, a bottle of Immac!' (Hair remover)

Huh!?!?
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby I am the Paulrus » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:42 pm

Heather Mills joins TV's "Dancing with the Stars"

Wed Feb 21, 2007

Link: http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/newseason.html

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Heather Mills, estranged wife of former Beatle Paul McCartney, has joined the next group of celebrities who will strut their stuff on the ABC television hit "Dancing with the Stars," the network said on Wednesday.

Mills, 39, a former model turned social activist who lost her left leg below the knee in a traffic accident, will be the first contestant on the show to compete with an artificial limb, the Walt Disney Co.-owned broadcaster said.

Also in the line-up will be world female boxing champion Laila Ali, the daughter of Muhammad Ali, country music star Billy Ray Cyrus, former 'N Sync boy band member Joey Fatone, Olympic speed-skater Apolo Anton Ohno, former basketball star Clyde Drexler, TV-radio host Leeza Gibbons and Vincent Pastore, who appeared on "The Sopranos."

The cast for the upcoming fourth season of "Dancing," which premieres on March 19, was announced on ABC's "Good Morning America" program.

During its fall 2006 run, "Dancing" ranked as the most watched unscripted show in U.S. prime time, and No. 2 overall, averaging 20.7 million viewers a week.

Mills, who separated from McCartney last year in what has grown into a highly publicized and increasingly nasty divorce, will be paired on the dance-contest show with professional dancer Jonathan Roberts. Besides her acrimonious split from Sir Paul, Mills is best known these days for her role as a U.N. goodwill ambassador and activist for Adopt-A-Minefield.
ImageImage
I am the Paulrus
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to MACCA In-The-Media