Macca concert on German TV

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Bluebird » Mon May 10, 2004 2:32 pm

Steve-o wrote:
Biggest Paul Fan wrote:Yes I could send a copy, but how? :? :)
You COULD do it via PC, but you need capturing software, etc etc. I think CG was asking that you send her a copy of your Video Tape, (by copying from the orig tape, onto another tape, which would be in a 2nd VCR) and that she would pay for the tape and the postage.
Yes.. I want just be sure if it is the real tape she want I´ll send, so I not send a wrong. :) I could maybe copy it.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Cologne girl » Mon May 10, 2004 7:13 pm

Steve understood my intentions: indeed I would appreciate you to make me a copy of your tape if it's not too much trouble copying from tape to tape, and I would pay you for the tape, postage and packing. Don't worry about it being the wrong tape - as far as I'm concerned, no tape of any Macca concert can be WRONG :) (unless it's a thing officially released on DVD previously, but even that wouldn't matter because I haven't got any concerts on VHS yet). So if you would really be so kind, I would email you my address, you could let me know your banking details, etc. As I said, only if it's not too much trouble.
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Tue May 11, 2004 3:28 pm

Cologne girl wrote:Steve understood my intentions: indeed I would appreciate you to make me a copy of your tape if it's not too much trouble copying from tape to tape, and I would pay you for the tape, postage and packing. Don't worry about it being the wrong tape - as far as I'm concerned, no tape of any Macca concert can be WRONG :) (unless it's a thing officially released on DVD previously, but even that wouldn't matter because I haven't got any concerts on VHS yet). So if you would really be so kind, I would email you my address, you could let me know your banking details, etc. As I said, only if it's not too much trouble.
I see what I can do. Can I repeat as soon as possible. I´m on my boarding school until some weeks, but after then. Do you live in south or north.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Tue May 11, 2004 5:13 pm

Lol, look at her name: she lives in Köln :wink:
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Cologne girl » Tue May 11, 2004 6:08 pm

Biggest Paul Fan wrote:Do you live in south or north.

I suppose I live in the centre, though if I had to decide I'd be proud to say I live in the north - I think that's even goegraphically correct, the dividing line is supposed to be near Frankfurt (the so-called Weißwurst-Äquator :lol: ), and that's south of Cologne. The people from the south are a bit weird :wink: (sorry, Tuggie, I suppose you're an exception).
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Thu May 13, 2004 8:03 am

Cologne girl wrote:
Biggest Paul Fan wrote:Do you live in south or north.

I suppose I live in the centre, though if I had to decide I'd be proud to say I live in the north - I think that's even goegraphically correct, the dividing line is supposed to be near Frankfurt (the so-called Weißwurst-Äquator :lol: ), and that's south of Cologne. The people from the south are a bit weird :wink: (sorry, Tuggie, I suppose you're an exception).
I droved through that city in april.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Previous

Return to MACCA In-The-Media