Rolling Stone's 50 greatest Artists of All Time

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Bluebird » Sat May 15, 2004 3:30 am

Steve-o wrote:
Cologne girl wrote: they seem to be in desperate need of some hearing aids.
Or perhaps a Q-Tip or 400. :wink:
CHOKE!
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:09 pm

If Paul was considered as a HORS CONCOURS in that R.S. greatest list I could accept in a certain way...It´s like PELÉ in the greatest soccer players ever lists in Brazil, he never had been count in any list because he was the best EVER, the " hors concours player"... But seems that Jan Wenner really will always deny that Paul is one of the greatest artist ever... :( :x
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:19 pm

Wenner was so far up John's butt that he couldn't hear Paul's genius, much less see it. A true shame. Why can't people accept that they both were awesome and made each other all the better.....We all have our faves, but Wenner places Lennon to the moon and craps on Paul at every turn. He's a troll and RS is a true rag.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:05 pm

In my eyes were they both the two greatest songwriters in the world. I think they was good beacuse they always learn each other some chords, you know. I don´t think they both was incredibly writers if they haven´t met each other. That´s just my opinion. I think first we saw that they could write without each other helps, in the start of the 70´s. I think Paul was a bit better than John, but I accept if other are disagree.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:58 pm

RS is cr@p... No comment about Paul not being there, but... Whako making the list, at a higher place than John or Janis Joplin?! :shock:
Anyway, what if I make my own list and say it's universal truth? Their opnion doesn't do a lot for me, but it still is sad how they don't appreciate Paul.
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:49 am

HeyJude wrote:RS is cr@p... No comment about Paul not being there, but... Whako making the list, at a higher place than John or Janis Joplin?! :shock:
Anyway, what if I make my own list and say it's universal truth? Their opnion doesn't do a lot for me, but it still is sad how they don't appreciate Paul.
Right...I hate lists like that, I just want to make my own list, with my comments. It doesn´t make any sense to me, nothing to do with sales or succes or quality.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Previous

Return to MACCA In-The-Media