stella's wedding

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby shinestar » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:34 am

Yeah, Auj, I too thought it odd that he quit his job right before they got engaged - the day of the party, actually. And I've read several interviews saying she wants to get pregnant and catch up with her sister and friends. She just turned 31 so she has several years left. I don't know what Mr. Willis is doing now. But somehow, I get the feeling he might be involved with her line of shops - doing pr or something. I'm so looking forward to her opening a shop in L.A., which is supposedly going to happen in 2003. I'd love to get a first hand look at those clothes, even if I can't wear them - too young for me. But I love her work! [:)]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:25 am

quote:I'd love to get a first hand look at those clothes, even if I can't wear them - too young for me.

I can wear them. They give me that "flair".
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:38 am

Yeah, Ram. I'm sure! [}:)][:p][8D]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:08 am

I think I read somewhere that Neiman Marcus carries some of her clothes. I don't know.
I can't wear the clothes, either, too old and ya have to have a smallish chest for those slinky sexy things and that lets me out. If I wore that stuff the boyfriend would comment on how somethings are "falling out".
What is it with guys anyway? They want you to wear sexy stuff, but only around them, at home, with the doors closed and never outside where another guy can see. Ridiculous. I just do what I want anyway...
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby megs » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:52 pm

quote:I'd love to get a first hand look at those clothes, even if I can't wear them - too young for me.
quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
I can't wear the clothes, either, too old and ya have to have a smallish chest for those slinky sexy things
i'll model them off for u guys,lol[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:29 pm

Yes, Auj, I've also read that Neiman's carries her clothes but I never seem to have time to go there and check it out.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:55 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
ya have to have a smallish chest for those slinky sexy things and that lets me out.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What r u saying auj? [:p]

That's what I'd like to know too! [:p][:p][:p][:p]
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:20 am

Stella's slinky sexy little tank tops and slip dresses aren't for large chests, ya see?
Look at the models wearing them.
Have ya seen Stella's clothes?
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:37 am

I guess I wouldn't fit into them either. Because I have junk in the trunk. It's junk that shouldn't be there. I need a diaper.
RedRoseSpeedway

Previous

Return to MACCA In-The-Media