Back in the U.S. Radio Special

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:03 pm

MPL Communications, in conjunction with Premiere Radio Networks, has produced a two-hour behind-the-scenes look at Paul McCartney's new live album and DVD, Back in the U.S, recorded on his record-breaking 2002 tour. It features tracks from the album, including "Hello Goodbye," "Live and Let Die," "Let it Be" and "Jet," as well as interviews with Paul, his band, his wife Heather, plus a few friends who went to the show along the way, including director Cameron Crowe, Sylvester Stallone, Brian Wilson, Alice Cooper, Graham Nash and former President Bill Clinton. When interviewed for the program, Clinton said, "I love Paul McCartney's songs. They're all favorites for different reasons." The Back in the U.S. radio special will air across the United States and Canada from November 23rd through December 2nd. (See [url]/MACCA-News/morenews.cfm?ID=922[/url] for List of stations)
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:03 pm

MPL Communications, in conjunction with Premiere Radio Networks, has produced a two-hour behind-the-scenes look at Paul McCartney's new live album and DVD, Back in the U.S, recorded on his record-breaking 2002 tour. It features tracks from the album, including "Hello Goodbye," "Live and Let Die," "Let it Be" and "Jet," as well as interviews with Paul, his band, his wife Heather, plus a few friends who went to the show along the way, including director Cameron Crowe, Sylvester Stallone, Brian Wilson, Alice Cooper, Graham Nash and former President Bill Clinton. When interviewed for the program, Clinton said, "I love Paul McCartney's songs. They're all favorites for different reasons." The Back in the U.S. radio special will air across the United States and Canada from November 23rd through December 2nd. (See [url]/MACCA-News/morenews.cfm?ID=922[/url] for List of stations)
Mike

Postby Ram1 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:06 pm

Cool. Thanks for the news, Mike. I hope I can find some blank cassette tapes.
Ram1

Postby megs » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:48 pm

i heard part of it today in the car when i was going to work,i heard them play loving flame the live version on it which sounded good[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:59 pm

Here is a link to Toronto's Q107, I was told this station is playing the special at 7pm EST TONIGHT, Sunday November 24

http://www.q107.com/

WRONG, the time was 7am not 7pm, sorry.
Mike

Postby Ram1 » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:06 pm

I'm listening to the special. And taping it. It's really cool. I'm really surprised at the number of Back in the U.S. tracks they're playing. Sounds great!!
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:48 am

I've never heard of the station mentioned for L.A. and it doesn't give any numbers. Help! [:0]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA In-The-Media