SIRIUS XM Radio to Launch Paul McCartney's Fireman Radio

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

SIRIUS XM Radio to Launch Paul McCartney's Fireman Radio

Postby Mike » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: SIRIUS XM Radio to Launch Paul McCartney's Fireman Radio

Postby linclink » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm glad to see his recent flurry of activity of TV & Radio (even if it was Howard Stern- YUCK! & he gives THAT guy a guitar- go figure...maybe he is the evil Beatle after all?) & now this. ANYTHING to give people a chance to experience this, relatively, largely ignored GREAT work. Let's hope for lots of great unreleased original tracks in the "surprises" section!!! Maybe a nice preview of the should be released multiple box sets of Anthology volumes... %%- Blessings!!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Re: SIRIUS XM Radio to Launch Paul McCartney's Fireman Radio

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:21 am

"Paul McCartney's Fireman Radio," which will have a limited run from Valentine's Day (Saturday) until March 13 on the Bridge (Sirius Channel 33 or Direct TV Channel 849/XM Channel 27/ ). The channel will not only explore music by McCartney's alter ego/side project the Fireman (with a new album, "Electric Arguments," out last November), but will also air music from all phases of McCartney's post-Beatles career, as well as periodic "fireside chats" in which he will speak directly to fans on a variety of topics. Apparently, the long-rumored inspiration behind the Fireman will be revealed. So tune in if you can! :-BD
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA In-The-Media