Back in the US on CBC in Canada

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:08 am

Here in Canada the CBC will air the Back in the US special at 8pm ET. That's great as there are many time zone feeds on satellite for this and the CBC tends to have less commercials. I also got a notice this morning that both my CD and DVD where shipped yesterday via CDNOW so stores are getting stocked.

Below is an announcement that was on the http://www.cbc.ca/television/wednesday.html website.

Paul McCartney spreads his wings: This past spring, the legendary ex-Beatle embarked on his first tour of North America in almost a decade. Fourteen weeks, 34 cities, with every single show a sell out. Sir Paul performed some of the greatest hits of his career: classics from his days with the Beatles through his solo work and hits with The Wings. Tonight’s exclusive CBC broadcast of Paul McCartney: Back in the U.S. lets the cameras backstage and on the road. It’s a chance to get up close and personal with one of the greats of rock and roll.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:08 am

Here in Canada the CBC will air the Back in the US special at 8pm ET. That's great as there are many time zone feeds on satellite for this and the CBC tends to have less commercials. I also got a notice this morning that both my CD and DVD where shipped yesterday via CDNOW so stores are getting stocked.

Below is an announcement that was on the http://www.cbc.ca/television/wednesday.html website.

Paul McCartney spreads his wings: This past spring, the legendary ex-Beatle embarked on his first tour of North America in almost a decade. Fourteen weeks, 34 cities, with every single show a sell out. Sir Paul performed some of the greatest hits of his career: classics from his days with the Beatles through his solo work and hits with The Wings. Tonight’s exclusive CBC broadcast of Paul McCartney: Back in the U.S. lets the cameras backstage and on the road. It’s a chance to get up close and personal with one of the greats of rock and roll.
Mike

Postby Aujouret » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:36 pm

As Steve said, it's a great time to be a fan.[:)]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:34 am

Isn't though!!!! YES!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:41 am

I had trouble with the linky.
It didn't wanna play for long.
One thing I noticed right at the very beginning;
I don't know who this TV personality is, but I found his remark: " A voice from the grave" crude and tasteless. Weren't Jeff and Dhani being interviewed from London and couldn't they hear that?
Somebody oughta slap that Ahole.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Return to MACCA In-The-Media