100 best Macca songs!

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Bluebird » Mon May 31, 2004 10:13 am

kylestyle wrote:
Bluebird wrote:Imagine if he did: Juniors farm, Backseat of my car, I´ve had enough, Stranglehold, Ballroom dancing, Keep under cover, The other me, Oo you, Mrs. Vandebilt, Smile away, Oh woman oh why, Old siam sir, Getting closer, Don´t let it bring you down, Silly love songs, Beware my love, Mumbo, Give Ireland back to the irish, Cafe on the left bank, So glad to see you here, Nobody knows, Don´t be careless love, I owe it all to you, Single pigeon, Heaven on a sunday and About you live.... :) So many songs he haven´t played live..I´m just wondering

ALL of those songs you mentioned, I would love if he played them live. I mean, no offence to the venerable favourites All My Loving, I Saw Her Standing There and all the 'signature' Paul classics, but I would love to see a gig where he focused purely on B-sides and notable album tracks. It could be like just a one-off gig and made into a dvd / tv show. It would be brilliant! :D
But if we see realistic on it,I never think he would do that. It´s only songs for his fans you know. :( But I can also handle his classics hits 8)
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby kylestyle » Mon May 31, 2004 11:51 am

yea i know :wink: :wink: :D
I needed comfort of love just to get me some piece of mind.. wo-oh
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Bluebird » Mon May 31, 2004 12:41 pm

I still enjoy listen to "Yesterday, Hey Jude, Eleanor Rigby, Band on the run, Live and let die, Maybe I´m amazed and I saw her standing there) :wink:
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:10 pm

Bluebird wrote:I still enjoy listen to "Yesterday, Hey Jude, Eleanor Rigby, Band on the run, Live and let die, Maybe I´m amazed and I saw her standing there) :wink:

Yea Blue Bird, funny enough so do I...
Click here veiw my website

http://www.freewebs.com/thebeatles1988/
TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:18 am

TheBeatles1988 wrote:
Bluebird wrote:I still enjoy listen to "Yesterday, Hey Jude, Eleanor Rigby, Band on the run, Live and let die, Maybe I´m amazed and I saw her standing there) :wink:

Yea Blue Bird, funny enough so do I...
I think it´s greater to hear these songs when you see him. Just to think about that he wrote all these songs, make me crazy in a good way.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:59 pm

Yea I know it amazin' to think that Sir Paul McCartney worte all thern songs isn't it??

TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:03 pm

TheBeatles1988 wrote:Yea Blue Bird, funny enough so do I... [/b][/color][/size]
I think it´s greater to hear these songs when you see him. Just to think about that he wrote all these songs, make me crazy in a good way.[/quote]
TheBeatles1988 wrote:Yea I know it amazin' to think that Sir Paul McCartney worte all thern songs isn't it??
Yep! He has made crazy much nice songs, I think!
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:19 pm

Yes I know he did. He's a great man Sir Paul McCartney and I think thats why people worship him for what he has done for are Country and other parts of the world. ( He has brought are country alive) with all his wonderful music of which he produces. Don't you think??

TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:19 pm

Yes I know he did. He's a great man Sir Paul McCartney and I think thats why people worship him for what he has done for are Country and other parts of the world. ( He has brought are country alive) with all his wonderful music of which he produces. Don't you think?? :lol:

TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:20 pm

Yes I know he did. He's a great man Sir Paul McCartney and I think thats why people worship him for what he has done for are Country and other parts of the world. ( He has brought are country alive) with all his wonderful music of which he produces. Don't you think?? :lol:

TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle