Maccobain

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby theDingle » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:16 pm

Neither can your irritable bowel syndrome, gas-hole, and for that you have my compassion, LOL! [:)]

You've been a lot of fun to skewer tonight, but I have to get up early tomorrow and make the world a better place for the likes of you. May all your movements be smooth ones! [:D]
theDingle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Gastro (gone) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:39 pm

As smooth as the smoothies you'll be makin' & shakin' at Burger King tomorrow. Hey now, just because you were the weakest link in the human chain gang don't go spreading your skewering fantasies around here. There are young'uns that visit this site too you know.

Sweet Dreams Drongo ! [:D] LOL !!
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:50 pm

Gastro-IBS. Has a nice ring to it. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:05 am

wtf, i'm confused now...[?]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:01 pm

quote:Originally posted by megs
wtf, i'm confused now...[?]
IBS=irritable bowel syndrome. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby bianca_macca » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:48 am

I'm probably being even more confused. Skipping about the last fifteen post, I'd like to say that I would LOVE to have more money, just because it is very convenient to have it. I hope I'll never get really poor, because that is very inconvenient, but then I still could be happy with loving friends and family and good health. Money can make life more pleasant, but not happier. Gastro, what if you win the lottery tommorow (much money) and the next day your doctor tells you you've got a disease that can't be cured. Or a loved one dies or.... some other terrible thing happens, then all the money in the world won't help you at all.

Let's take paul for example, don't you think he would have given all his money to cure Linda from cancer?
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ghavi » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:14 pm

Ahhh gastro again talking without knowing....I have follow Niravana, and i know very well the history the personalities almoust everithing, how old are you gastro? How much of life d you know to say that sell 3.000.000 records make you happy, to say that been adored by millons makes you happy ??? Anyway its today when Cobain cry seeing a tatto of his face in Fred Durst chest...Few people understad what he try to say, fewer understand waht beatles were tryng to say[xx(]...
Ghavi

Postby Grillo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:24 pm

Here´s my advice Ghavi: dont waste time with those people, they´ll never understand a f***ing thing
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Grillo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:11 pm

Im back just to celebrate my 500 posts [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Grillo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:19 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
Point is if every person who went through a trough decided to kill themselves then funerals would become a happening. This guy had it all and blew himself away for no reason. What about the guy who's on $30k per annum with a mortgage and 3 kids. Why doesn't he blow himself away?

Only difference is that when those poor and infamous people blow away you dont read it in the papers. That´s all.
Cobain was insane. Everybody could go insane. Nothing to do with hair, money, success. Cut the bulls**t [xx(]
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle