Ringo's tour

Discussions related to Ringo Starr as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Ringo's tour

Postby pianoguy123 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Do you think Ringo will tour more after this? Because I had to sadly miss this coming concert... I sure hope he will... I wanna see him. :D
pianoguy123

Re: Ringo's tour

Postby linclink » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:29 am

I think he really enjoys it, and as long as he is healthy you'll see him do at least some limited amount of All-Starr touring. If he were to tone it down I think you'd get a farewell tour type of thing as well...and then after that some limited shows here and there, now & then. Don'y give up hope. He always does a fine show, but a better version of the All-Starr band would be a nicer thing to see...for me the last few haven't been anywhere near up to par...that said I'm sure the shows are still worth it. Good luck & Blessings!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Postby Scott Dossett » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:09 am

I'll be seeing Ringo and the All Starrs on July 5th at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Mississippi. It will be my second time...the show was great the first time so I'm sure this one will also.
Tomorrow Never Knows
Scott Dossett

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:00 pm

I saw Ringo in Atlantic City,had a great time.I only wish he would do more tunes from all his cd's.It was fun but I would rather see Ringo at his kit instead of a front man.His dancing in really bad,lol
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby pianoguy123 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Mark, did he play the drums at all? His dancing is pretty bad!! LOL :D
pianoguy123

Postby Scott Dossett » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:14 pm

I saw him last night (the 5th of July) and he and the band were just fantastic !!!! I was really impressed with Billy Squier and Edgar Winter...The show just rocked...PERIOD !

And, as usual, Ringo was great...also very funny with the audience. The show lasted a little over 2 1/2 hours and it finished with A Little Help From My Friends/Give Peace A Chance with everyone singing to the top of their lungs...I can't see him quitting until they drag him off the stage.

p.s. His drum playing is just so cool to watch...he's a complete master of the back beat...He looked to be in great shape and he still looks good for an almost 68 year old...no wrinkles but I'm sure his hair has been "varnished" :mrgreen:
Tomorrow Never Knows
Scott Dossett

Postby chris » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 pm

i get the feeling that ringo plays live for the very best of reasons...he loves to play. if i am correct, we will have plenty of opportunities to see him play again. keep on rockin', ringo.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby WixRocks! » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Mark Rink wrote:I saw Ringo in Atlantic City,had a great time.I only wish he would do more tunes from all his cd's.It was fun but I would rather see Ringo at his kit instead of a front man.His dancing in really bad,lol

Thats the show I went to!!! It rocked! Edgar Winter was the best (besides ringo of course)

I've been hearing very few rumours about a 2010 All Starr Band Tour, but don't take my word for it!
WixRocks!

Return to RINGO