RATE - Vertical Man

Discussions related to Ringo Starr as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Lazarus_2 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:09 pm

Steve-o wrote:LOL, Laz....You seem to fit most of those quite well. We shall now call you ringo-fanboy from here on out.
wtf? but, i look at his work from a critical standpoint, on equal starting ground to mccartney and everyone else. You can't say i'm a fanboy. But, i do enjoy his music, as i do quite a bit of pauls.

But, you know there's fanboys afoot, when all you see in ratings for mccartney albums on this forum is 10/10 every post or two.

It seems more than 90% of you could be fanboys.

that "rickstark" something... his name i think was, is the only person i think besides me to attack mccartney from a critical standpoint, and not a fanboy one.
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:13 pm

Dude--if you read some of my comments on the macca stuff i don't like, you might see that I have always called a turkey a turkey.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:15 pm

Steve-o wrote:Dude--if you read some of my comments on the macca stuff i don't like, you might see that I have always called a turkey a turkey.
could you direct me? mabye i've made a mistake about you and mccartney. but, i never said anything about you directly.
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby HeyJude » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:20 pm

Read any of Steve's posts about the Off THe Ground album or Mary Had A Little Lamb... etc...
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:20 pm

Lazarus_2 wrote: could you direct me? .
Nah..takes too long. If you look around OTG and RRS you may see some of my comments about songs that are just abysmal. The man is human and has made some turkeys in his day. One would expect that over a 40+ year career, I guess.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:23 pm

HeyJude wrote:Read any of Steve's posts about the Off THe Ground album or Mary Had A Little Lamb... etc...
Impressive, rain-sista!! :lol: And Byron, old boy....PLEASE edit your tag line...that "BODLY" needs to be a "BOLDLY". You are upsetting the trekkies throughout the world. :lol:
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:25 pm

Steve-o wrote:
HeyJude wrote:Read any of Steve's posts about the Off THe Ground album or Mary Had A Little Lamb... etc...
Impressive, rain-sista!! :lol: And Byron, old boy....PLEASE edit your tag line...that "BODLY" needs to be a "BOLDLY". You are upsetting the trekkies throughout the world. :lol:
omg! i hadn't noticed. i feel like a complete d*** now., or did you, a mod, do it on purpose to spite me?
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:28 pm

Lazarus_2 wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
omg! i hadn't noticed. i feel like a complete **** now., or did you, a mod, do it on purpose to spite me?
Paranoid are we? lol. I don't have those priviledges (nor would I want them). I've noticed it since day one, and even pointed it out to you once before. Besides..I'm still the worst typist on the board, so don't fear. We all know you can spell. Like me, your typing tends to be challenged at times. There isn't a post that i make where I don't have to go back and fix something before I submit.
Last edited by Steve-o on Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:30 pm

Steve-o wrote:
Lazarus_2 wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
omg! i hadn't noticed. i feel like a complete **** now., or did you, a mod, do it on purpose to spite me?
Paranoid are we? lol. I don't have those priviledges (nor would I want them). I've noticed it since day one, and even pointed it out to you once before.
must've missed it somehow. i always thought it looked odd, but i wasn't reading the whole thing, just a glance here and there.
I though the Captain Picard avatar did most of the talking anyways...
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Lazarus_2 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:31 pm

oh, yeah...
jeez, it's fast-paced at the moment here. finding it hard to keep-up almost.

and they're only 3 or so people posting...
but, it sure does feel fast.
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to RINGO