Good old Ringo

Discussions related to Ringo Starr as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Bluebird » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:47 am

TheBeatles1988 wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:Ha :lol: I know :D
No you don´t!

How do you no I don't know??
I think you are talking with yourselves. Many people just ignores your off-topic messages you always wrote. Please write something that have to do with the topic. WAD!!!!
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:07 pm

Bluebird wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
No you don´t!

I think you are talking with yourselves. Many people just ignores your off-topic messages you always wrote. Please write something that have to do with the topic. WAD!!!!

:shock: Hey, c'mon B-Bird!!! Don't be angry with her(him??Tell me your gender '88 )...It's just her(his) way to express... :lol:
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Bluebird » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:52 pm

dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
No you don´t!

:shock: Hey, c'mon B-Bird!!! Don't be angry with her(him??Tell me your gender '88 )...It's just her(his) way to express... :lol:
I´m not angry, just a bit tired of off-topic and puncuation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:19 am

dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
No you don´t!

I'm Female but manys of times I have tried changing it and it won't let me any Ideas why??
Click here veiw my website

http://www.freewebs.com/thebeatles1988/
TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:54 am

TheBeatles1988 wrote:I'm Female but manys of times I have tried changing it and it won't let me any Ideas why??
Well ...... there's always surgery, but I think you need to be 18 first.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby HeyJude » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:38 pm

Steve-o wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:I'm Female but manys of times I have tried changing it and it won't let me any Ideas why??

CHOKE!!!
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Bluebird » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:29 pm

I think it´s the time to went back to the topic :shock:

Good old ringo :!: Let´s start with this pic :arrow: http://nyuview.citycynic.com/im/00096.jpg :lol:
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:13 pm

Steve-o wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: CHOKEATRANSEXUALSUGGEST!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Berkeleyan » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:48 am

dsnito wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:
dsnito wrote:
Berkeleyan wrote:To all interested parties:

On the Let it Be movie Ringo played a piano duet with Paul, when they were early in the studio, waiting for the others to show up. The tune was copyrighted as Paul's and Ringo's - I don't recall the title clearly, it's something like "piano boogie". Paul plays the lower end keys and Ringo the upper end ones, it's very effective.

Isn't that the scene which also little Heather was beside Ringo kidding her on piano???

Ha my lord, I didn't know that Paul brought young Heather to the recording Studo of Let It Be

Answer is NOPE. Heather (Linda's oldest daughter, OK !!) is not on the scene w/ Paul and Ringo paying the piano.

Heather shows up on another scene in which Ringo pretends he's distracted by something so Heather can sneak up on him and hit the cymbals - Ringo jumps to pretdend she's startled him, then she laughs at him. That's all I can recall.

:lol: :roll: Definitely, you´ve always slept during the movie sessions, ´88!! :lol: :lol:
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby dsnito » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:31 pm

Berkeleyan wrote:
dsnito wrote:
TheBeatles1988 wrote:
dsnito wrote:
Berkeleyan wrote:To all interested parties:

On the Let it Be movie Ringo played a piano duet with Paul, when they were early in the studio, waiting for the others to show up. The tune was copyrighted as Paul's and Ringo's - I don't recall the title clearly, it's something like "piano boogie". Paul plays the lower end keys and Ringo the upper end ones, it's very effective.

Isn't that the scene which also little Heather was beside Ringo kidding her on piano???

Ha my lord, I didn't know that Paul brought young Heather to the recording Studo of Let It Be

Answer is NOPE. Heather (Linda's oldest daughter, OK !!) is not on the scene w/ Paul and Ringo paying the piano.

Heather shows up on another scene in which Ringo pretends he's distracted by something so Heather can sneak up on him and hit the cymbals - Ringo jumps to pretdend she's startled him, then she laughs at him. That's all I can recall.

:lol: :roll: Definitely, you´ve always slept during the movie sessions, ´88!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah OK!!! You´re right again Berk!! I did NOT sleep watching the movie :lol: :lol: but I´ve just confused the scenes ´cos it´s been a long long time since I saw that film...That really was on the CYMBAL scene that the young Heather was beside Ringo.
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

PreviousNext

Return to RINGO