King Biscut/RINGO

Discussions related to Ringo Starr as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

King Biscut/RINGO

Postby paja » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:03 pm

Just got a copy of King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents-RINGO & His New All-Sarr Band.Already had the two cd set of various live performances,but somehow this single cd set tops that one.This band included Roger Hodgson,Howard Jones,Greg Lak,Sheila E.,Mark Rivera,and Ian Hunter.The version of I WANNA BE YOUR MAN is my favorite with the NO-NO song a close second.But the whole cd just sounds great and the versions of past hits are fresh. Got it for $14.00-well worth it.[:D][:D]
paja

King Biscut/RINGO

Postby paja » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:03 pm

Just got a copy of King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents-RINGO & His New All-Sarr Band.Already had the two cd set of various live performances,but somehow this single cd set tops that one.This band included Roger Hodgson,Howard Jones,Greg Lak,Sheila E.,Mark Rivera,and Ian Hunter.The version of I WANNA BE YOUR MAN is my favorite with the NO-NO song a close second.But the whole cd just sounds great and the versions of past hits are fresh. Got it for $14.00-well worth it.[:D][:D]
paja

Postby Berkeleyan » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:48 pm

Thanks for the tip, Paja! [:)] There´s no denying that this band´s lineup is intriguing...
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to RINGO