Met George?

Discussions related to George Harrison as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Met George?

Postby Paul64 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:26 pm

Has anyone here ever met George? I never got to meet him. My Dad met him in 1970 and was one of the first people to talk to George about the death of George's mom. My Aunt also got an email from George wishing her a happy birthday by quoting from Birthday off the White Album. So I guess you can say my Dad and Aunt were the lukcy ones in the family. Maybe some day I'll get to meet Paul or Ringo.
Paul64

Re: Met George?

Postby dsnito » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:36 am

Paul64 wrote:Has anyone here ever met George? I never got to meet him. My Dad met him in 1970 and was one of the first people to talk to George about the death of George's mom. My Aunt also got an email from George wishing her a happy birthday by quoting from Birthday off the White Album. So I guess you can say my Dad and Aunt were the lukcy ones in the family. Maybe some day I'll get to meet Paul or Ringo.

I must say very lucky...I never met him but people have been said George was a very nice person though he ever seemed to see very introspective and shy to the people that didn't know him well...
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby terryhurley » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:36 pm

I saw him drive into Friar Park one day but that's as close as I got.
terryhurley

Return to GEORGE