Best George video clip

Discussions related to George Harrison as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Best George Video Clip...

Postby Beatlegirl61 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:51 pm

I really love- Any Road !! You've got to check that one out...seriously...really great !! Tells alot about him if you watch closely ! 8) Beatlegirl61....
Beatlegirl61
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EddieV » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:44 pm

The very touching sequence in Real Love when Paul and George hug eachother.
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Got My Mind Set On You

Postby Love & Peace » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:59 am

There are 2 versions of "Got My Mind Set On You"
The one video they showed on VH1 was George sitting on a chair in a library with books, pictures, candle holders, sculptures moving, and also a male dancer which everbody thought was George.
The second one that I've seen is of a young man putting money into one of those claw machines. There is this girl and she's checking him out. It has a ballerina dancing. So the young man gets this ceramic ballerina out of the machine and gives it to the girl. It also shows George with a band playing on a stage. Both versions are really creative.
But my favorite is "When We Were Fab" which Ringo is in. It reflects George's spiritual side (India references) and his sense of humor, which is what George was all about. It's kind of like he was telling us that he went from the Beatles to find that life is more than just existing. Just laugh a little more.
Love & Peace

Re: Got My Mind Set On You

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:13 am

Love & Peace wrote:There are 2 versions of "Got My Mind Set On You"
The one video they showed on VH1 was George sitting on a chair in a library with books, pictures, candle holders, sculptures moving, and also a male dancer which everbody thought was George.
The second one that I've seen is of a young man putting money into one of those claw machines. There is this girl and she's checking him out. It has a ballerina dancing. So the young man gets this ceramic ballerina out of the machine and gives it to the girl. It also shows George with a band playing on a stage. Both versions are really creative.
But my favorite is "When We Were Fab" which Ringo is in. It reflects George's spiritual side (India references) and his sense of humor, which is what George was all about. It's kind of like he was telling us that he went from the Beatles to find that life is more than just existing. Just laugh a little more.

Yes - and yes, "When We Was Fab" is a fun video clip.
But check these out: "True Love" and "Crackerbox Palace". These are just hilarious ! Plenty of tongue-in-cheek humour from George.
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Previous

Return to GEORGE