Best George video clip

Discussions related to George Harrison as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby EddieV » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:56 pm

i like Handle With Care. George is really enjoying himself in company with Dylan , Petty, Lynne and Orbison
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7039
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:30 am

dsnito wrote:Berk, I just could check George's videos better 'cos recently I've got the DVD "The Dark Horse Years", the images are too much better than the videos I've taped from TV, many years ago...
Another one curiosity now about "Crackerbox Palace" is that the cute brunette girl in black corset beside George's bed(there's another blonde girl in the other side) is no one less than a young Olivia Arias in a brief appearence. Saw this in a website I can't remember, but she quite looks like her. Go check that out Sr.Berk!!! :wink: :lol:


Sim, Sr. Dsnito !!

I gotta check it out again !! I did not notice Olivia !!
Obrigado pela dica !!
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
User avatar
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:14 am
Location: Brazil

Postby dsnito » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:46 am

Berkeleyan wrote:
dsnito wrote: Go check that out Sr.Berk!!! :wink: :lol:


Sim, Sr. Dsnito !!

I gotta check it out again !! I did not notice Olivia !!
Obrigado pela dica !!



You're welcome, amigo!! :lol:
Did you do it already?? Better freeze the image when the girls come out on scene 'cos that comes quickly, so you can look better at the brunette one, Berk...isn't Olivia herself?
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:28 pm

dsnito wrote:
Berkeleyan wrote:
dsnito wrote: Go check that out Sr.Berk!!! :wink: :lol:


Sim, Sr. Dsnito !!

I gotta check it out again !! I did not notice Olivia !!
Obrigado pela dica !!



You're welcome, amigo!! :lol:
Did you do it already?? Better freeze the image when the girls come out on scene 'cos that comes quickly, so you can look better at the brunette one, Berk...isn't Olivia herself?


I'll tell you after I watch it - perhaps tonight.
I do remember George sings "sometimes it's good..." the two girls apprear out of nowhere on his left and right sides by the bed, then he continues "...sometimes it's bad" , they disappear and he's alone on top of the bed. BTW, who's the blonde girl ? Do you have any idea who she might be ?
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
User avatar
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:14 am
Location: Brazil

Postby dsnito » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:50 pm

Berkeleyan wrote:I'll tell you after I watch it - perhaps tonight.
I do remember George sings "sometimes it's good..." the two girls apprear out of nowhere on his left and right sides by the bed, then he continues "...sometimes it's bad" , they disappear and he's alone on top of the bed. BTW, who's the blonde girl ? Do you have any idea who she might be ?


Yeah that's right! That's the exact scene!! Freeze on that!!
The blonde one is cute too!! She appears on another scene too...I don't know who she is but I have the impression that I saw her in a mag picture hugging George...seemed to be VERY close to him...you know George always had a good taste to women... :twisted:
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby jokerman » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:23 pm

The blonde seems a Pattie look-a -like.
jokerman
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 8:38 am
Location: spain

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:18 pm

Then it's George's sarcasm sticking out once more !
I'll have a say on that, too - after I watch the video.
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
User avatar
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:14 am
Location: Brazil

Postby dsnito » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:12 am

Yeah true, paying attention that blondie quite looks like Patti indeed...
another George's irony... :lol:
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby dsnito » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:20 am

Now about "This Song" video...Is not the drummer Jim Keltner in the court's judge character??
Last edited by dsnito on Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby jokerman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:28 pm

Yes he is.
jokerman
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 8:38 am
Location: spain

PreviousNext

Return to GEORGE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest