I know (I know) Lyrics

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:28 pm

No way. I still think it's just a love song for Yoko. I seriously doubt lennon would have written so openly about Julian. She would never have allowed that. Period.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:59 pm

I´ll try to search further.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:07 am

The lyrics are not open - it takes some time to figure out IF YOU'RE A BIG BEATLE FAN AND TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH ON IT.

Now if Steve-O writes something to the tune of (sic) " Yoko would never allow an open letter to Julian"- to me it means the lyrics are quite clear to him. Why is it so hard to see ? Is it because one does not want to see ? So am I wrong ? The answer is so predictable...of couse I'm wrong - why did I dare go against someone who can never do wrong on this Forum ? Shame on me ! Well....I got it off my system and nothing else matters, as long as I don't offend anyone. Enough said on this subject.
Goodbye.

(BTW what does the "O" stand for ? :twisted:)
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:57 am

Berkeleyan wrote:The lyrics are not open - it takes some time to figure out IF YOU'RE A BIG BEATLE FAN AND TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH ON IT.

Now if Steve-O writes something to the tune of (sic) " Yoko would never allow an open letter to Julian"- to me it means the lyrics are quite clear to him. Why is it so hard to see ? Is it because one does not want to see ? So am I wrong ? The answer is so predictable...of couse I'm wrong - why did I dare go against someone who can never do wrong on this Forum ? Shame on me ! Well....I got it off my system and nothing else matters, as long as I don't offend anyone. Enough said on this subject.
Goodbye.

(BTW what does the "O" stand for ? :twisted:)
Too much caffiene this morning? I said "NO WAY"..you say "WAY". We disagree--big deal. I just dont like the endless speculation on what songs are about when most are very simply FICTION or about their wife or whatever. I stand by what I said. John didn't care enough to write something like this and Yoko would have never allowed it. My opinion. You think it's about Julian. Good for you and YOUR opinion.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to JOHN