Travel guide----------- The Beatles place in Magaluf.

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Travel guide----------- The Beatles place in Magaluf.

Postby Bluebird » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Hey Folks!! Im pretty busy at the moment and my activity on this forum is not as big more as it was in the early days :lol: The reason is that im now a travel guide on Mallorca. :cheers Im going here for several months...
Last edited by Bluebird on Mon May 19, 2008 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Re: Travel guide

Postby EddieV » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:38 am

HAve a great trip, Bluebird!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 am

HEEEEEEEEEEY...Yesterday I was in a place called Pachas Pub in Magaluf where I heard a beatles tribute band. Obviously I was backstage and was introduced during the show. We had a great time, I had free bar because I´m a guide, and we talked a lot of hours after the show about the best band. They looked exactly like the Beatles, it was like WOW, meet the real ones you know :lol: They looked so closed to the real ones that it was almost shocking to talk with them. John was Johnish, Paul Paulish etc... Just wanna say that I had a terrific night yesterday.. :salute
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Scott Dossett » Mon May 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Bluebird wrote:HEEEEEEEEEEY...Yesterday I was in a place called Pachas Pub in Magaluf where I heard a beatles tribute band. Obviously I was backstage and was introduced during the show. We had a great time, I had free bar because I´m a guide, and we talked a lot of hours after the show about the best band. They looked exactly like the Beatles, it was like WOW, meet the real ones you know :lol: They looked so closed to the real ones that it was almost shocking to talk with them. John was Johnish, Paul Paulish etc... Just wanna say that I had a terrific night yesterday.. :salute

That sounds a little Ringo-ish Bluebird :wink:

p.s. Best jobs ever were that of Mal and Neil...especially when they got to "screen" the girls for the Fabs...somebody had to do it...right ? :cheers
Tomorrow Never Knows
Scott Dossett

Postby Bluebird » Wed May 21, 2008 2:19 am

Scott Dossett wrote:
p.s. Best jobs ever were that of Mal and Neil...especially when they got to "screen" the girls for the Fabs...somebody had to do it...right ? :cheers
I love those jobs you don´t need money to do :P
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby EddieV » Wed May 21, 2008 10:49 am

Bluebird wrote:
Scott Dossett wrote:

How long are you down there??
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Fri May 23, 2008 9:14 am

EddieV wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
Scott Dossett wrote:

How long are you down there??

If the plan works it will be until august sometime. but i´m coming home for a week in june sometime.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC