Pop Culture Class Project - Ideas?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Pop Culture Class Project - Ideas?

Postby JimmyMcCullochFan » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:53 pm

In my Pop Culture class, we were given the option of either doing a journal, scrapbook or a project of your choosing. The project would be any area of pop culture you'd like to do a project on. Seeing as how I enjoy making movies, I decided that I am going to make a video. I am leaning toward making a video of Wings 1976 tour to basically show how kick butt they were.

But does anybody have any other ideas that I could take into consideration? :)
"Wings IV introduced Jimmy McCulloch, a spunky lead guitarist with grit, able to spur Paul on unlike any previous soloist. His debut track, the magnificent single `Junior's Farm', stands as one of Wings' finest emotional and technical releases."
JimmyMcCullochFan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Pop Culture Class Project - Ideas?

Postby JimmyMcCullochFan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Here's a rough draft of the introduction I made this morning.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w8I8h7QH-K8

Thoughts? :)
"Wings IV introduced Jimmy McCulloch, a spunky lead guitarist with grit, able to spur Paul on unlike any previous soloist. His debut track, the magnificent single `Junior's Farm', stands as one of Wings' finest emotional and technical releases."
JimmyMcCullochFan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Pop Culture Class Project - Ideas?

Postby bobrocks » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:01 pm

Good start. How long does it have to be?
bobrocks

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC