Christmas madness

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Christmas madness

Postby EddieV » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:24 pm

I think it is getting worse every year!!

I am now on holiday until January the 2┬┤nd, damn it was stressfull the last week or so. So many things you should do and more this year than last year and the year before before last...

And all the traditions :oops:

Thank god it is only once a year!!!
Now I have a few days with stress to find and buy my Christmas presents!! How has it become like this???
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Christmas madness

Postby Scott Dossett » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 pm

I purchased every single Christmas present this year online...everything arrived in perfect condition and my stress level was zero...I doubt I ever go into a mall again :mrgreen:

p.s. If you can't find it on Amazon.com, it probably can't be found...tons of Beatle stuff...there's also Beatlestore.com

Happy Christmas everyone :santa
Tomorrow Never Knows
Scott Dossett

Postby mrsm » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:58 pm

sure wish i could say the same. last year i remember saying all i really wanted was some peace! everything was going great and BAM! this year i'm wishing again for peace! i think i may be turning into a scrooge. any suggestions anyone? :cry:
i light a candle to our love, in love all problems disappear.
mrsm

Postby mommasturn » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:00 pm

If you don't have any health problems, then count that as one blessing. :)

If you are loved by someone, count that as two blessings. :D

If you have someone special enough to get a gift for, count that as three. :cheers

And as for the rest, let some of it go. We have had way to much to deal with, last year we lost a few special people so we didn't send out holiday cards and we only did a few holiday treats.

This year various medical issues and extra work loads have kept us just insanely busy. But I am not stressed about the holidays. I am looking at the next week and a half as the light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Life will go on no matter how much we do or do not get done for"the holidays".

Just remember why there is a holiday season in the first place. Regardless of what each of us believe, we all deserve a few days to enjoy family and let them know what they mean to us. So Holiday or not, only do the gifts if it gives you joy to give them. If it is just another thing on the list, give it up.
Holiday baking is a huge tradition for us, I have yet to start a single batch of cookies. So what, there is always next year.....right cubs fans? :santa

on that note,

Merry Christmas!
mommasturn

Postby mrsm » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 pm

mommasturn wrote:If you don't have any health problems, then count that as one blessing. :)

If you are loved by someone, count that as two blessings. :D

If you have someone special enough to get a gift for, count that as three. :cheers

And as for the rest, let some of it go. We have had way to much to deal with, last year we lost a few special people so we didn't send out holiday cards and we only did a few holiday treats.

This year various medical issues and extra work loads have kept us just insanely busy. But I am not stressed about the holidays. I am looking at the next week and a half as the light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Life will go on no matter how much we do or do not get done for"the holidays".

Just remember why there is a holiday season in the first place. Regardless of what each of us believe, we all deserve a few days to enjoy family and let them know what they mean to us. So Holiday or not, only do the gifts if it gives you joy to give them. If it is just another thing on the list, give it up.
Holiday baking is a huge tradition for us, I have yet to start a single batch of cookies. So what, there is always next year.....right cubs fans? :santa

on that note,

Merry Christmas!

thanx for giving me some food for thought. i got up early the other morning to do something for ME , just me, i thought i needed that and deserved it. what do you know , i got this uncontrolable urge to start buying gifts for those i love and i only have a couple more to get. i've already done lots of baking. started that weeks ago. it was sort of like occupational therapy :lol: good for the soul.

anyway i made cookie dough for suger cookies and when the time came to roll, cut , and bake the cookies i became ill and they were on ther own, a war broke out and i could not believe what was happening. how could they explain that to the kids? i thought it was simple. the issue continues , no one is speaking to me. i bought gifts anyway. i'm still feeling very uncomfortable about this. it's family. i wonder if santa could give me a new one for xmas. or a trip away from this funny farm :bounce HEY THANX MMT! HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS! AND TO ANY OTHERS ON THIS THREAD WHO CELEBRATE THIS DAY! PEACE :santa :santa
i light a candle to our love, in love all problems disappear.
mrsm

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC