Don't be Baited into Argument

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Don't be Baited into Argument

Postby cleptosid » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:06 am

I guess this is the right place to post this.

I am officially boycotting and staying away from anything Ferrante posts from this point on.
Mike had to recently close two pretty interesting threads that could have gone on a lot longer
if not for ferrante baiting people into argument. I have fallen for it also in the past so I'm right with you as being guilty of responding to this person. No More!!!! I urge all of you who enjoy conversing with each other via this forum to please ignore this person and maybe Mike won't have to close good threads. Mike if you think this post is inappropriate (boycotting someone) then feel free without any ill feelings from me to delete it. I would do the same thing that you had recently done in closing the threads. I'm just glad and I take the word of the posters here who over the past two years I have found to be pretty cool and decent people that we do not go to other artists forums and post trash about them.
Some people never know...................... ain't that right ferrante?
Every morning brings a new day
cleptosid

Re: Ignore Stupid People

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:13 am

It's good debating but all he does is bait people, like here is one side pro McCartney but uses the forum to make the point he really wants to get across is to cut him down. I'm not going to ban him, no reason for that yet but as usual people react to negative posts thus ignoring other posts that warrant attention. Getting very tired of "why hasn't", "how come he can't do", bla, bla, bla. I'm sure many long time and newcomers are also tired of the negative posts. Once in a while mix it up man.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC