Springhsteens new album is a good one

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Springhsteens new album is a good one

Postby bobrocks » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:37 pm

Scott Dossett wrote:I hate to tell Bruce this fact but he's got himself a "Yoko" with his wife Patti...She cannot sing

How do you suppose she got the job in the first place then? She was already his backup singer before they got together.
bobrocks

Postby Scott Dossett » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:19 pm

bobrocks wrote:
Scott Dossett wrote:I hate to tell Bruce this fact but he's got himself a "Yoko" with his wife Patti...She cannot sing

How do you suppose she got the job in the first place then? She was already his backup singer before they got together.

Good question ! Maybe she just does harmonies cuz she dang sure can't sing lead...In fact, she just kinda warbles :lol: or maybe its just yodeling :roll:
Tomorrow Never Knows
Scott Dossett

Postby mr h atom » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:33 am

sooooo....i'm guessin' neither of you have heard any of HER albums...which for the most part, have gotten decent reviews....

the lady is easily on the par w/the lovely linda (maybe: dare i say it: better )

...and far better than yoko....
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby baal » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:36 am

Yeah...heard 'Radio Nowhere' and thought it was HOT!
baal

Postby mhnso » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:46 am

Of course if anyone don t like Bruce they are not likely to buy the new album, I see Bruce Springesteenas one of rocks best artists ever - when it comes to liveshows perhaps the greatest. Ecspecially his seventies and early eighties shows are gorgeous. Try and get a bootleg of say Winterland from 1978 and enjoy some of the greatest rockn roll ever played on a stage
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC