mortality...

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Re: mortality...

Postby Scott Dossett » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:41 am

mi wrote:
2 of 3 wrote:Hey mi, how's the bump? :)

If you mean what I think you mean... well, fine, more or less, I'm just getting so big it's getting more and more difficult to carry myself around. And still two more months to go...it's amazing how time seems to pass slower and slower as the end draws nearer...

I'll just have to assume you're not naming the baby John :wink:

I really don't know why you hate Lennon so badly...Yes, he had faults but he was a human being which, if I'm not mistaken, is one of our characteristics. Peace and Love is what they all preached to the World...I listened... :mrgreen:

Luv you Mi...Hope the babe is healthy and you name it Scott :salute
Tomorrow Never Knows
Scott Dossett

Postby mi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:30 pm

Scott Dossett wrote:I'll just have to assume you're not naming the baby John :wink:

I really don't know why you hate Lennon so badly...

Well I'm not naming him Paul either, just for the record.
Did my remark about Lennon sound like one of hate? because that was the last thing on my mind! I said he was hot tempered, yes, and if I'm not mistaken, in the sentence before that I said the very same thing about myself! I think you should just read my post more clearly.
Thanks anyway, the doctor says the baby's fine... actually I would have considered naming him Jonathan but then he'll have an uncle with the same name...
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby chris » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:23 pm

mi wrote:Personally I don't go around thinking about these issues, but every once in a while you must stop and appreciate what you've got...unfortunately, like my mother, I am the kind of person who tends to get over critical about every little think and get down really hard on people when they annoy me, especially with my husband...

i think you only have this lifetime to stop and appreciate what you have in your life. no one is perfect...and i have gotten overly critical at times too. but i'm working on that. but remember what is important...love those around you. make sure those around you know they are loved. because you only have so much time to live your life.

i great movie quote comes to mind...appropriately enough, mi...it was written by that same stephen king..."get busy livin'...or get busy dyin'"
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC