Macca to co-host Chris Evans Show?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Macca to co-host Chris Evans Show?

Postby Harrythebannister » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:03 pm

Although not confirmed - Macca may be in the pipeline to co-host Chris Evans Drive time show on Radio 2.
The show is broadcast 5-7pm Mon-Fri.
If true, it should be within the next 2-3 weeks. Should be worth a listen!!!
For more details WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!
(sorry this is in wrong forum!!!!)
Last edited by Harrythebannister on Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Postby michaelk » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:12 pm

Yes..Ginger and Mac go way back (who can forget his TFI Friday appearance promoting Flaming Pie) and I was wondering when he was going to weigh in on the promo trail. I heard this today too although I kept asking 'Where did YOU hear it?' and nobody could say where the story was coming from!
Ginger may also have been a late gatecrashing guest at the Macca party the other night.
michaelk
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Harrythebannister » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:15 pm

I heard it from the ginger nut himself on his show tonight. Must be an element of truth in it!
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Postby michaelk » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:24 pm

I think what I heard was coming out of an expensive pub where Evans holds court of a lunchtime. The buzz had it that Macca said yes in person but that it hasn't been scheduled yet.
As I said, I'm into pattern recognition and it would appear that the promo is working a path from indie media and music press (the story so far) toward the bigger shows and media. Note that he really hasn't touched the talk shows as yet.
michaelk
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Harrythebannister » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 pm

I agree. Maybe Parkinson, Richard & Judy, Jonathan Ross or even The Friday Night Project are just around the corner!!!!
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC