RedRoseSpeedway member

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:00 pm

quote: I know if you think about it again, you will probably backtrack, and say you were making a joke. A most distasteful way of being mealy mouthed, SIR!

Very interesting point, BOTR1. You are making very valid points today for a change. [8D] Yes, seems like everytime Mr. OSM, erm, Liam makes a most distasteful, erm, stupid comment, he backtracks and says he's "just joking." Interesting.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:00 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:BOTR1 is to me what I am to the average forum member.

Erm...so you are suggesting that the "Average" forum members look up to you as a sort of heroic figure, sir?

I mean as an outlier. I need to lighten up a bit, but BOTR1 is even worse!
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:02 pm

quote:Originally posted by BandOnTheRun1
I, for one, most assuredly do NOT look up OR down to anyone because of the size of his or her post count. I hope, Mr. OSM, for your sake, that your comment was a momentary lapse of good judgment. I know if you think about it again, you will probably backtrack, and say you were making a joke. A most distasteful way of being mealy mouthed, SIR!

I see that you have not grasped it. This has nothing to do with post count. And I was not joking. I, for one, am not mealy-mouthed. Anybody who would dare accuse me of this does not know me very well. Which you don't.
Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:02 pm

quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BandOnTheRun1

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Liam OSM
Oh, shut up - if anyone's immature on here, it's you, in being so rigid and inflexible. You really do try my patience, do you know that? Stop being so arrogant as to think that you are the only person with any sense of maturity on this forum.

Your immaturity shows and shines with each passing comment, Sir! As far as rigid is concerned, I take pride in my abilities in that area, thank you very much.

As is your right - but it would be a lot easier for everyone if you'd lighten up on occasions. I should know, I have the same problem, just not in the same way.

quote:

Your patience probably needs a girl friend. It is most assuredly lonesome and withering.

Hold your tongue! This is an area in which I can and will joke about to myself frequently, but hsould anybody else make a comment of this nature, I take offence. I am aware of the situation. Don't remind me of something I am fully aware of and don't like.

quote:

Good day SIR! And your witty retort of SHUT UP is growing old on these pages, SIR!

Your above discourse facilitates the necessity that I provide you with an explanation as to the nature of my conversations taking place over the world wide web. Basically, when engaging in such a dialogue with another person or persons on an online basis, I will always, without exception, attempt to treat them in a most polite and civil manner. The fact that my tether is rapidly approaching a finite limit is a testament to the numerous properties of an irritating and obnoxious nature possessed by your good self - SIR!

Your maturity is showing through more and more with every post, Liam. [8D]
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:04 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote: I know if you think about it again, you will probably backtrack, and say you were making a joke. A most distasteful way of being mealy mouthed, SIR!

Very interesting point, BOTR1. You are making very valid points today for a change. [8D] Yes, seems like everytime Mr. OSM, erm, Liam makes a most distasteful, erm, stupid comment, he backtracks and says he's "just joking." Interesting.

Not so. On occasions when I have made a comment and had to explain I was joking, it is because my comment gets taken the wrong way.

As for "distasteful" comments, I have taken nothing back when it comes to my attack on American patriotism, for instance. I was being perfectly serious there. I don't like to annoy people, but I will stand by what I say - even if that facilitates the annoyance of some members.
Liam OSM

Postby BandOnTheRun1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:07 pm

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
The fact that my tether is rapidly approaching a finite limit is a testament to the numerous properties of an irritating and obnoxious nature possessed by your good self - SIR!
Sir! I beg your pardon. I would not want to be the cause of you snapping. As for your marital woes, I have neither the time nor the inclination to search these dungeons of information to see if I can understand your most under explained point. Let me sum it up this way. If I have offended you sir, I am sorry. But be man, and quit throwing arrows at all others. And, one more thing. Happy Birthday, SIR!
BandOnTheRun1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:09 pm

quote:Originally posted by BandOnTheRun1
quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
The fact that my tether is rapidly approaching a finite limit is a testament to the numerous properties of an irritating and obnoxious nature possessed by your good self - SIR!
Sir! I beg your pardon. I would not want to be the cause of you snapping. As for your marital woes, I have neither the time nor the inclination to search these dungeons of information to see if I can understand your most under explained point. Let me sum it up this way. If I have offended you sir, I am sorry. But be man, and quit throwing arrows at all others. And, one more thing. Happy Birthday, SIR!

Apology accepted.

Happy birthday? I'm afraid the significance is lost on me - my birthday is May 25th!
Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:14 pm

quote:And, one more thing. Happy Birthday, SIR!

CHOKE!
Ram1

Postby BandOnTheRun1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:19 pm

OBSTRUCT!!!

This is quite fun. A bit of a rush.
BandOnTheRun1

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:21 pm

quote:OBSTRUCT!!!

HAHA!!

quote:This is quite fun. A bit of a rush.

LOL!
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC