AC-DC

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:09 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Steve-o
I joined and didn't say much for awhile. Imagine that, LOL

LOL. Yeah, I kinda remember that. It was mostly me and Speers. I remember he thought it was a big deal when one of us reached 100 posts. We thought we were obsessed. Now 8,000 posts later.....LOL
I can remember getting one of you guys to actually (maybe it was you and AirDog) talk Beatles with me....it was cool to get opinions on songs and stuff out there......
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:21 pm

I can remember getting one of you guys to actually (maybe it was you and AirDog) talk Beatles with me....it was cool to get opinions on songs and stuff out there......

Yeah man definitely. Sometimes I kinda miss Airdog. He was a really cool forum member until...well...I won't go there, lol.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:29 pm

LOL.......We've had our share, eh?....speaking of which..about 3 months ago, I woke up about 1:30 am, and checked in (like a Sat AM)...a lady came on and just started RIPPING Heather really bad with the FOULEST stuff ever....I emailed Kovy and he got rid of the stuff very quickly..the writing style was, well...familiar. I thought it was an attack of the Drunk Mikki's, lol. This lady was nasty and had typing problems that make me look like Mavis Beacon. I think the person was very drunk.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:40 pm

I thought it was an attack of the Drunk Mikki's, lol. This lady was nasty and had typing problems that make me look like Mavis Beacon. I think the person was very drunk.

CHOKE!! Wow, that's something, Steve. Thank you for doing your civic Forum duty. [:D]
Ram1

Postby dsnito » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:46 pm

How about Starshine?? I guess Steve would call her as forum's Bin-Ono...[:p][:D][:D]CHOKE!!!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:02 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
I thought it was an attack of the Drunk Mikki's, lol. This lady was nasty and had typing problems that make me look like Mavis Beacon. I think the person was very drunk.

CHOKE!! Wow, that's something, Steve. Thank you for doing your civic Forum duty. [:D]
Oh man, it was foul...I had to do something before some others read this crap. I was, of course, telling this person how foul they were, etc. Mike picked up the email almost right away and acted. It was a TRUE flameout, worthy of da man....well maybe not THAT bad, but it was FOUL!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:03 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
How about Starshine?? I guess Steve would call her as forum's Bin-Ono...[:p][:D][:D]CHOKE!!!!

Peace.
CHOKE!!! Yes I would!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Harry » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:36 pm

I looooooooooooove ACDC. My favourites are Back in Black and Razor's Edge. "THUNDAH!!!" [:D]
Harry

Postby Berkeleyan » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:15 am

Their rough-and-ready sound plus that guy's raspy and rough voice really grab me sometimes. Favorite tracks: "Highway to Hell" and "Shook Me All Night Long" (not sure about the title). And I guess "Back in Black" is one of their best albums.
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby megs » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:12 pm

yes "back in black" is an awesome album, "high voltage" is probly my favorite album by them[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC