Psycho in Maryland - USA

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:31 pm

Huh?
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:11 pm

Seeing this psycho makes me wonder why someone can have so much hate and evil. SOmetimes, i think we are in hell when i see somebody like this killing on a whim.

I'll tell you if ever there was a reason for a death penalty - this psycho should be taken out first. This person has no redeeming qualities and he should be killed on spot. I'm sure some of our friends on the liberal side will pray for his soul - but i'm looking forward to seeing this guy taken out.

Even John Lennon would give this guy a beat down like he was old Bob Wooler at Paul's 21st birthday party...When John kicked him in the ribs until Auntie Gin and Uncle Albert carried John off the dude.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:13 pm

quote:Please don't get to radical here. There are ways to easily track people and I don't think you want this guy paying a visit do you ?

No doubt man.[:)] That would be my luck too.[xx(]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:18 pm

quote:I'll tell you if ever there was a reason for a death penalty - this psycho should be taken out first

I'm all for the death penalty, especially in this case. My husband is a prison guard and you wouldn't believe some of the stories i've heard. criminals really have it easy, especially child molesters. They have to have their own sperate wing away from the other inmates or else well i'll let you guess what usually happens to them.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Brains » Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:31 am

What's the difference between Bruce Springsteen doing a tribute album for 9/11 and Paul doing Freedom? Freedom was a pretty lame song too.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC