Psycho in Maryland - USA

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Psycho in Maryland - USA

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:50 pm

There's is a white KKK member that has shot from a rifle in a car at least a 1/2 dozen in people in Maryland and DC. this guy is a coward who is picking people off at random. I'd like to take this fool and drop him in the middle of NYC with no rifle and only John Rocker to protect his as$. Then, we would say a rainbow coalition of citizens put a cap in his as$. Hearing how this nut-job played god and just randomly killed is absolutely chilling. It's hard to believe in a God when people are blown away just going to the grocery store to pick up his milk. Sometimes, one must think we live in hell when we see these things happening.

By the way, I think we are in hell when i hear a song and think it's a dog howling then i realize it's just Bruce Spingsteen singing "the rising" on another marketing hype show (like VMA, today show, 9/11 tribute, etc). Does this guy have no shame? Why doesn't anybody put handcuffs around the boss for cruelty to humans for his half-hearted attempts at singing vocals? How many times must i be tortured hearing Spingsteen and his out of key band ruin another one of his new songs?

I think Bruce Springsteen's actions remind me of Vince McMahon from the WWF creating "The iron Sheik" character in the middle of the Iran hostage crisis to generate buzz, money, and hype. Springsteen's clear intention to milk the 9/11 tragedy for his insipid and lame pop songs is equally disingenous and phony. I wish more mainstream people would take a shot at the boss for being a phony and a manipulator of public sympathy.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:56 pm

I really don't listen to bruce springsteen. I was watching SNL the other night and he was performing. It wasn't a very good song and there were quite a few boos coming from the crowd after the song.
That didn't say much for his performance at all.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:05 pm

Uh, i think that was his fans saying "Brrrruuuuucccceeee"..

I think you were joking. But, since a lot of people may not have gotten your sly humour (pretty funny) - i thought i would clarify.

Bruce Springsteen is a world class phony and i would like to take your message to the world like i was spreading the word of the Lord, Jehovah, or the peace and love that was the Beatles.

[V] Springsteen represents to me a lot of what is wrong with the entertainment business. He's all hype, no substance, and has a savvy marketing and record promotion team that suck away from real creative and imaginative artists. Plus, he's a poster-boy for rock n roll elite who would rather perpetuate the old boss than create new and imaginative artists. He's a defining example of what's wrong with the music business and why rock radio can't break a new, imaginative innovate rock n roll artist -
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:57 am

Chris--We don't know if the person is white yet, neither do we know they are a KKK member. I have no idea where you got this information.

There has been another shooting this morning. 13 year old kid shot in the chest walking into his middle school in Bowie, MD. Now I'm getting freaked out because the psycho is getting closer and closer to my home. Well, they don't know yet if the shooting is related, but I suspect it is.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:23 pm

Just great, a new shooting in Northeast DC. Dude sitting in his car. Now I'm praying for my niece and her mother because they live in NE as well. This psycho doesn't even deserve a trial.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:32 pm

Turns out the one in DC wasn't connected. It was a robbery.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:20 pm

Even if it wasn't connected it's still scary. Sometimes i'm glad I live in nowhere land, We didn't even lock our door at night when I was a kid.[:)]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:22 pm

Scary thing is, Scrod, it can happen ANYWHERE now.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:24 pm

very true.[V]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:26 pm

Please don't get to radical here. There are ways to easily track people and I don't think you want this guy paying a visit do you ?
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC