The Flag

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:46 am

Don't beat yourself up so bad about it, Auj. Really. Your topic and original post was totally valid. Things just happened to take a different turn, but it's perfectly ok.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:42 pm

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
First off, Bono, Sting, and Peter Gabriel are liberal hypocrites. Gabriel is the same Englishman who wants to take all prisoners off death row. So, of course, gabriel would do a song like Biko for Osama and all the other terrorists because death penalty is inhuman. He's a Jack-as$!

As for Bono, he is a hypocrite. and to use the flag as a fashion accessory in his coat..is not only in poor taste but it's the worst kind of Bandwagon jumping i have seen. Not too long ago, Bono and these other clowns were protesting against the gulf war and being very anti- Bush (meaning the 1st administation).

Although this was a serious post, I had to laugh a bit. I miss the debates between Speers and Liam on patriotism. LOL
Ram1

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC