Anybody heard from Steve-o?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Berkeleyan » Thu May 03, 2007 7:47 am

Bluebird wrote:Berkeleyan: I do understand your decision. Time always changes. But I think we have had some great years on this board so far.

Hey Bluebird,

Of course you're right ! I can't keep up with changes (not all of them anyway) but I'll stick around and show up occasionally 'cause it's really fun to participate in some discussions !
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)

Postby EddieV » Thu May 03, 2007 1:51 pm

Berkeleyan wrote:
Bluebird wrote:Berkeleyan: I do understand your decision. Time always changes. But I think we have had some great years on this board so far.

Hey Bluebird,

Of course you're right ! I can't keep up with changes (not all of them anyway) but I'll stick around and show up occasionally 'cause it's really fun to participate in some discussions !

Hope you stay around, Berkeleyan.
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby funkbeatle » Thu May 03, 2007 6:49 pm

Hey hey AMIGO Berkelyan you may be a bit aged but not the spirit!!! Well I´m in my thirties not SOOO young, but I like some new generation beat you mentioned but NOT quite like of the Beatles or sixities and seventies stuffs that´s right...Well also me I´ve been absent but I´ll still be sticking around to say useful and unusefull things jejejeje :wink:
funkbeatle

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue May 08, 2007 6:01 am

funkbeatle wrote:Hey hey AMIGO Berkelyan you may be a bit aged but not the spirit!!! Well I´m in my thirties not SOOO young, but I like some new generation beat you mentioned but NOT quite like of the Beatles or sixities and seventies stuffs that´s right...Well also me I´ve been absent but I´ll still be sticking around to say useful and unusefull things jejejeje :wink:

Hey AMIGO ! I'm in my late forties but - yes, our spirits are young !!
We stick around and "poke our noses" in this forum whenever we fell the urge to do so. And, as you said, sometimes we just wanna have fun and throw in some piece of drivel for good measure ! :lol:
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC