Christopher Reeve

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Christopher Reeve

Postby Chris Speers » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:22 pm

This guy is amazing. I think he has incredible courage. However, i think he is sitting himself up for all a terrible disappointment. Did he say he was going to walk again? I don't think it's possible. Yet, he tries. The poor SOB - i feel bad for him because when he was younger he had it all. His wife is a saint.

Let me ask this question for the fellas? If J-Lo was crippled in a horse riding accident, do you think Ben Affleck or Puff Daddy would stick around and change her diaper. HEll, no. They would be outta there right quick. Women are a lot stronger than men. The only romantic human being who would stick around for his old lady is probably MAcca and maybe Ronald Reagan, who from reading his letters is actually more female whipped than McCartney (i didn't think it ti was possible).

This is true. Christopher Reeve actually likes it when Howard Stern and others make fun of him. At his dinner, he made a joke. I'm not making this up

Q: What's the difference between Christopher Reeve and OJ Simpson?

A: OJ walked. Snap.

The guy is amazing.

If it was me though, i would have wanted to check out when my neck snapped. I'd have checked out there and tossed the oxygen mask. I'd want my wife and my son to have full and complete lives with other people rather than be a subject of pity. But, you can't take away the guy's courage or his committment to the cause. I wish i had his guts
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:56 pm

quote:. However, i think he is sitting himself up for all a terrible disappointment.

If Christopher Reeve had that kind of negative mentality, he most certainly wouldn't be making the AWESOME advancements he has been making already.
Ram1

Postby megs » Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:05 pm

hmmmmm now that i think of it i guess he does have alot of courage[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:34 pm

You actually had to think about that megs? The guy never gives up.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:49 pm

Ditto, Steve. Chris Reeve really IS Superman. I have major respect for the guy.
Ram1

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC