Bryan Adams

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:43 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
I never said i was a huge fan of anything but her Scrodaliscious looks and movements. (No comments from RRS, PLEASE!!!)

Thank-You!! [:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Ah. Right. I tend to ignore what people look like, and judge a musician by their music.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:48 am

I do realise that, I am aware that he hasn't had any singles chart in the US in about 6 years. On the other hand, he's been huge over here during that time. Trouble is, he's been selling out to the disposable pop market with a number of songs on "On A Day Like Today". On that album, and on "Spirit", he doesn't really sound like Bryan Adams. If that makes sense.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:49 am

How you can ignore her looks is beyond me. I could care less what BA looks like. You, once again, are missing my point. SHES HOT!!! Both in looks and popularity. He would love to team with her to give his career a boost, I'm sure.

I would imagine a lot of people would. And I would not disagree with your statement that she's hot. I just don't think about it.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:52 am

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
I would not disagree with your statement that she's hot. I just don't think about it.
You should. [:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Look, I have other fish to fry at the moment. Recall, that while nothing definite has been arranged, things are looking promising for me with this "Girl On The Moon". And no, I don't mean she lives on or comes from the moon, it's a Foreigner song, the lyrics for which are up here somewhere, and it fits in perfectly with the way we kept bumping into each other.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:00 pm

Well, fry away my friend. But keep an eye peeled for ST. You won't be sorry! [}:)][:p][}:)][:p][}:)][:p][B)]

Uh-oh - did Mrs Dubya catch you?

Anyway, I'll let you know if and when I arrange something definite. Well, apart from the fact that she's probably going to turn up to my concert next month. [8D]
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:10 pm

Yes..I'm sure Shania is poised to become a Liam-Groupie. [:D]

I realise you're fooling around, but no, I wasn't talking about Shania, I was talking about this girl that I keep bumping into in the union bar. We'll have to see what happens . . .
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:20 pm

Cheers. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm a helluva lot more relaxed since wednesday. Like I said, nothing definite really arranged, but I suggested meeting up at some point without leaving it all to chance, and she said yes, although aside from the prospect of her attending my show, nothing definite was arranged. Fingers crossed.
Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:00 pm

Cheers. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm a helluva lot more relaxed since wednesday. Like I said, nothing definite really arranged, but I suggested meeting up at some point without leaving it all to chance, and she said yes, although aside from the prospect of her attending my show, nothing definite was arranged. Fingers crossed.

Always use protection.
Ram1

Postby megs » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:56 pm

choke[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:06 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1

Always use protection.

While I agree with the sentiment, it will not be necessary in my case, SIR! I will not be thinking in that area! [:0]
Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC