Beach Boys

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:58 pm

And?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:42 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Seriously--Pet Sounds is in my top ten of all time, and always will be. I can't say enough about Brian and the Boys....crank that puppy up, too Liam. It sounds great loud!!

Loud is best!!!
Fabulous album.
Dear Brian is actually getting out and about these days and that is so good to see. Highly underrated band. I have those two, as well, Liam, and love them! Enjoy.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:44 am

Still haven't had the time - the snooker season has started, and there's an event on the TV all this week, the LG Cup. I am, shall we say distracted at present?
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:00 am

Dude, I'm just short of a tv ADDICT, yet I still have time to listen to music. How can you not have time to listen to ANY of it?
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:15 am

I AM a TV addict AND a workoholic, and I always find time. Sometimes as I drift off to sleep....My current nighty-night CD is.....

DRIVING RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Liam---does LG stand for Large Gulp? Coz those trophy cups could hold alota suds, my man.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:25 am

quote:And Liam---does LG stand for Large Gulp? Coz those trphy cups could hold alota suds, my man.

CHOKE. Steve 1, Ram 0.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:32 am

And the upstart, SteveW, takes the early 10/9/02 lead on Ram, who leads the overall series 27-19. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:07 pm

I never have time for TV, except for Beatles videos.
All my time is music.
And art, but it's cool, because I can do both together!
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:44 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
And the upstart, SteveW, takes the early 10/9/02 lead on Ram, who leads the overall series 27-19. [:D]

Aha! Someone has totalled it up at last!
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:49 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Dude, I'm just short of a tv ADDICT, yet I still have time to listen to music. How can you not have time to listen to ANY of it?

I have various things on my plate - and I like to listen to CDs whole the first time. I don't like listening in bits and pieces. If we take a look at the average day, at any given time, I may be . . .

Sleeping
Eating
In lectures
On the internet
In town shopping
Playing my keyboard
Watching videos

Now certainly I can't listen to music while asleep, or in lectures. When eating or shopping, I have no choice but to listen to whatever it is they're playing. Listening to music would be a distraction from playing my keyboard and watching videos, and as for being on the web, remember I don't have the internet at home - otherwise I would probably listen then.

However, I did find time for the first of the two Led Zep CDs yesterday. So far I'm not hugely thrilled, BUT I was feeling rather tired at the same time. I probably didn't take it in fully. The jury's still out on this . . .
Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC