If Creed is the savior of rock

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby DylansMrJones » Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:18 am

There's probably a lot of incredible music out there that COULD keep rock music going, but few people will ever hear it. The music industry has finally crawled up its' own you-know-what.
DylansMrJones

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:56 pm

huh?
the music industry crawled there many many years ago, anyway.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby maccastheman » Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:57 pm

Creed is the Anti-Christ of Rock and Roll. I think the end is near. We are all being spoon fed this crap by MTV and all of the "X" stations. Nobody really seems to have any soul or talent any more. There are exceptions, but they are so few and far between. Travis is the only recent band I've been excited about.
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Sun Nov 24, 2002 5:00 am

quote:Originally posted by maccastheman
Creed is the Anti-Christ of Rock and Roll. I think the end is near. We are all being spoon fed this crap by MTV and all of the "X" stations. Nobody really seems to have any soul or talent any more. There are exceptions, but they are so few and far between. Travis is the only recent band I've been excited about.

Anti-Christ. Oh [:0] I'm scared to death. Just shaking in my boots.
Fess up- it's really Dennis Rodman, isn't it?
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC