September 11, 2001 - In memory of . . .

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:01 am

Thanks, Brains....back to macca!! YES!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:45 am

Thank you, Brains. I don't mind heated discussions (especially about politics) AT ALL either. In fact, I welcome it! Unfortunately, Len doesn't see it that way. Len, if you're reading this, don't leave just because there's a heated discussion, man. What would this world be if we didn't debate? It's perfectly normal and healthy. And not to question your teaching skills in ANY manner, but I would hope that you teach your students to debate issues as well. It is VERY unhealthy to just pick up and leave when a discussion gets heated.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:49 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
It is VERY unhealthy to just pick up and leave when a discussion gets heated.
Ram- I can personally attest to the fact that it can lead to hair loss and a penchant for liking and seeking out the smell of fresh aromatic latex paint.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:45 pm

Well, at my point of view this matter is too delicate and sensitive to be discussing here!! Political matters are important indeed, PEACE is more than important than anything, but this is a FUNSITE and no one wants to stress here with this or anything else.
Just let's pray for PEACE in all over the world, folks.

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby jet » Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:11 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
PEACE is more than important than anything, but this is a FUNSITE and no one wants to stress here with this or anything else.
Just let's pray for PEACE in all over the world, folks.
Peace.
Wise words Dsnito. Incidentally, as I write this,I'm listening to With A Little Luck by a little known band from the Seventies called Wings. I hope the 1st line in the 1st verse is true for this situation - With a little luck, we can make this whole damn thing work out......
jet

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC