Booting and Banning

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Booting and Banning

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:24 pm

I've had to remove 2 people recently from these forums. One person basically just caused trouble in his posts. Another subscribed under several names and though the posts were OK in this forum, he personally attacked me in other sections on this site. I'm afraid I've made an enemy and we'll have to keep close tabs on this one.

If it goes any further I will report him both to his Internet Service Provider and local law enforcement agency. Right now I'm allowing him to view most of this website but any further attacks on his part, I will take the appropriate actions.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:33 pm

Good for you, Mike. I hope that jerk reads this.
Ram1

Postby dsnito » Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:54 pm

You're truely right Mike!! People must be posting here TO HAVE FUN and NOT to be stressed!! That's it!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Len » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:47 pm

At least that's the good thing about forums like these: if someone's causing you trouble, just remove the bugger. Wish I could do that in real life (of course, being a teacher, I do do that regularly [:D]_
Len

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:11 pm

Len---I spent my fair share of time in the hallway, but it was always for being a clown. Cut those kids a break LOL. Just kidding. I wish I could take back some stuff way back in school. My daughter is studying to be a teacher, so I have a new perspective! (My dad was one as well--imagine that!) Great profession and i have nothing but the utmost respect for the job that you folks do.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:02 am

Well, so the Dog has been given the boot, eh? Rather odd, but still . . . difficult to say anything really here . . .
Liam OSM

Postby Len » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:29 pm

Thanks Steve. I wish there were more people like you. Especially in the government, which is where my salary's coming from. [:D]

Liam, I don't think the name of the bootie (hehe) has been divulged. [?]
Len

Postby Steve-o » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:34 pm

quote:Originally posted by Len
Thanks Steve. I wish there were more people like you. Especially in the government, which is where my salary's coming from. [:D]

I will fire them off an email if you'd like. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Len » Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:05 pm

Thanks! But I'm not sure it would help. I'm just a civil servant, and serve I shall. [V]

Actually, the pay isn't half bad. It's getting better. But I still make less than someone with an equal college degree working in the private sector. Guess I should have learned a real profession. I understand that the conditions in education aren't all that much better in the USA either, so my hat off to your daughter for wanting to be a teacher.
Len

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC